Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Do not misunderstand my words, I did not mean to say that she took a shower, also for the time it was taken, it was impossible ... at most, she washed her pussy, but it would be very fast, which would also surprise me to me.
The only thing that I conveyed to you, I was not aware of hibernating that shower, and I think a lot of people would surprise you too.
I imagine because you can not use that shower, since you can not put a camera pointing at her without showing the cup of the beat.
And that, RLC, always tries to have people have some intimacy in it.
When it can not be used, put the cross as in the case of Lola's bath, although yesterday, a girl had to urinate urgently in the house, although when finished, hesitated how to get up, in fact it was not cleaned, and surprised The other girls when they entered the bathroom, in fact I think there was some laughter from the others, because after that there was a lot of laughter.

I do not think it's a normal shower, but that on the other bathroom hangs a shower hose on the wall by the toilet for use by "visit". I've seen a picture one time that there is a bigger niche there, and the ability to close the glass door to the toilet. (Never used)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

The only flights I see today from Moscow to a sunny place around 4PM and later are for Dubai and Pukhet, so as Dubai is very expensive, it should be Pukhet (Malaysia) where they were last spring and happy with that. Just a guess, anyway...

Pukhet is in Thailand, and they went there last winter .)

hace 12 minutos, Noldus dijo:

No Creo Que el mar Una ducha normal Que Sino, por El Otro baño cuelga Una manguera de la ducha en la Pared Al Lado del inodoro para su USO por "Visitar". He visto Una foto Una Vez Que Hay Un nicho grande Alli, y La Posibilidad de cerrar la puerta de cristal de la taza del baño. (Nunca USADO)

Thanks for the comment.
Although I have never seen that door open, however, I have seen many times, as both Kamí and Kristy, and their friends, would get down or put on their panties to sit and have never needed to open that door before, or after, nor That door, it has been open.