Do Leora/Paul know about this forum?

If not, should we inform them? I think this couple need to realize what they are doing but I have grave concerns it could get them very upset and impact their already shaky relationship. Somehow Leora doesn't seem the kind of person who'd enjoy having her sex videos all over the internet. But hopefully reading this could make them realize their mistakes and become a happier couple.

Probably the same can be done to other apartments, but I only saw Leora/Paul. This couple has some serious issues ...

If not, should we inform them? I think this couple need to realize what they are doing but I have grave concerns it could get them very upset and impact their already shaky relationship. Somehow Leora doesn't seem the kind of person who'd enjoy having her sex videos all over the internet. But hopefully reading this could make them realize their mistakes and become a happier couple.

Probably the same can be done to other apartments, but I only saw Leora/Paul. This couple has some serious issues ...

Probably user "Shadow" is Leora. Just saw her on computer type something at the same time a message from "Shadow" was posted. I suppose this could be the answer to my question.  :D

1.  What makes you think they don't already know?

2.  What makes you think they care?

3.  If they don't know...how will you tell them?

My advice?  Let it go, dude.  Just enjoy the show.

1. Nothing. Probably they know.

2. They don't care because people who watch them are far away. But they certainly care if that gets closer (Leora didn't want her dad to come over because of cameras). They better keep it as anonymous as it gets and everything will be all right for them.

3. They leak personal info (and need to be more careful). I know how to contact them, but really I don't care if they don't care.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably user "Shadow" is Leora. Just saw her on computer type something at the same time a message from "Shadow" was posted. I suppose this could be the answer to my question.  :D

Once you suggested that Shadow might be Leora, I looked at all of Shadow's posts.  You may be right.  Her posts appear to be written by a Russian who knows the couple very well.  And she writes about the situation so personally, that it could very well be Leora.

To me, she seems like a very nice person, and I hope that she is or becomes happy.

Guest Squirrel

Yes.

And, if I am wrong on this, you should not post anything about them that you would not have the courage to tell them to their face.

It's a requirement of being a "civilized" human.

one day while leora was at work, Paul was home on the computer. A post from shadow. came on defending him from being lazy, uneducated, etc. I guess it's possible she posted it from work, but it also could be Paul himself posting under shadow.

Guest mystery

one day while leora was at work, Paul was home on the computer. A post from shadow. came on defending him from being lazy, uneducated, etc. I guess it's possible she posted it from work, but it also could be Paul himself posting under shadow.

Paul would never write about himself. delirium.

Once you suggested that Shadow might be Leora, I looked at all of Shadow's posts.  You may be right.  Her posts appear to be written by a Russian who knows the couple very well.  And she writes about the situation so personally, that it could very well be Leora.

To me, she seems like a very nice person, and I hope that she is or becomes happy.

i hope so too!i like leora and his sexvoice :P :P