Good sex action

I don't have a video--the action had started when I tuned in--but Kiko was pounding away at Nora in the bedroom for a long time starting around 11 p.m. local time at their apartment today (Aug. 11).  After at least five minutes in the missionary position--sometimes lying on top and sometimes sitting on her and clutching her breasts--he pulled out, put on a condom, and re-entered her from the rear.  It might have been anal penetration, but I couldn't tell.  He pounded away in this position for over another five minutes.  Nora seemed to be enjoying all this.  I am sorry I missed whatever was the lead-up to this sex.  If she first gave him a blow job, I missed it.

They didn't wait long after Vika left.

Guest Steaford

Pretty much just as I observed also but I was impressed with afterwords Kiki and Nora spent 10-15 minutes cuddling, she was smiling a lot, Kiki running his hands all over her ass, which looked very good, they then went into the bathroom to clean up. I felt very tender and loving exchange between the two. A rare occurance as I have been watching.