Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

These kinds of couples make their way onto RLC all the time, couples who dynamic is arguments, fighting, and tension which resolves later into sex. Most noticeably the abhorrent fucking beast that was Isabel and her boyfriend Marco. I don't really care how hot Kitty is, she's a fucking train wreck and needs to grow the fuck up. And Smith needs to get some balls and leave her. But that won't happen anytime soon from either of them. 

A lot of you people that are always so quick to say this couple won't last never seem to remember that these people were in relationships way before they came to RLC. Regardless of how we feel about them, you have to remember that we're only seeing them for the first time while they've been dealing with each for a lot longer. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pikinana said:

If he did he would of do something about his attitude. I don't see that happening. And I don't know why I'm bitching... but her looks is 100% my type of a woman on spot... and I feel pissed seeing how she is treated. She has some things to work on but she is young and those can be fixed :D

And it's this type of mentality that always excuses women for their shitty behavior just because they look good. This is exactly why you have women out there that focus purely on looks and never bother to improve their personality.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

These kinds of couples make their way onto RLC all the time, couples who dynamic is arguments, fighting, and tension which resolves later into sex. Most noticeably the abhorrent fucking beast that was Isabel and her boyfriend Marco. I don't really care how hot Kitty is, she's a fucking train wreck and needs to grow the fuck up. And Smith needs to get some balls and leave her. But that won't happen anytime soon from either of them. 

A lot of you people that are always so quick to say this couple won't last never seem to remember that these people were in relationships way before they came to RLC. Regardless of how we feel about them, you have to remember that we're only seeing them for the first time while they've been dealing with each for a lot longer. 

They might be together for some time but they might be living together for the first time right now. I'm actually curious which one is true.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

And it's this type of mentality that always excuses women for their shitty behavior just because they look good. This is exactly why you have women out there that focus purely on looks and never bother to improve their personality.

You are right, but I also said there are things she has to work on which might get fixed after the guy has the interest to work with her on them. This is my POV from looking at them in the lounge area for some time now. I might not have the whole picture yet for which I apologize.

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Pikinana, you do not need to apologize. I was not trying to attack you. You have stated your opinion and I have stated mine. That was all.

Thought I missed something for the last week I didn't watch them which might make my opinion look stupid :D

On the funny part... they started fucking just before some guests came to the apartment which means the whole performance was calculated so they could finish and she could  shower and put some clothes before the guests arrived.

This is a very "intersting" apartment. A little boy with cock, who dont know what to do with this,

And a stupid chicken - she is horny and have many problems. They are ideal for RLC ??? :biggrin: :angry:

They must look to the two fishes in 2 liter - glas. Its most important !!! The people can drink alcohol

until they are death - nobody have tears about. Go to mamie before. 

RLC dont look befor what child they give the apartments ???  I dont understand this nonsens.  :biggrin: :huh:

14 hours ago, Freitag13 said:

This is a very "intersting" apartment. A little boy with cock, who dont know what to do with this,

And a stupid chicken - she is horny and have many problems. They are ideal for RLC ??? :biggrin: :angry:

They must look to the two fishes in 2 liter - glas. Its most important !!! The people can drink alcohol

RLC dont look befor what child they give the apartments ???  I dont understand this nonsens.  :biggrin: :huh:

they are fuck up

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Freitag13 said:

you see? she is horny you are not happy, if she was never horny you wouldn't be happy neither. NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO you will never be happy. Seriously when I read what people like you say I just feel like you are the only one who are good on earth, you are the only one that would deserve to live in these appartment. Guys if you don't like them, don't watch them. If you think they shouldn't be in these appart then YOU go and live in them, and we will see how people judge you.

• Upvote 3