Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

5 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

In the old apparent they had good sessions ...

Of course in today's session it won't hurt to see some serious sessions form Paul side and just leora's . like more hard core doggy or some lifting in the air . 

Well you know what I mean ... Going crazy on the session . leora does it well of course ...

She always does all the work. She deserves much more. Maybe he doesn't realize what he has.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, HermanS said:

She always does all the work. She deserves much more. Maybe he doesn't realize what he has.

Don't forget that they are together for long time so it's casual sex  for them ... Leora make they effort to make it a blast ... I don't say that he don't but he can upgrade his performance by getting some work out and expand his stamina . its important to the body and soul... As well as lifting the spirit up hi ...

AND MOST IMPORTANT IN THIS ISSUE STARNGHT THE LIBIDO .. 

,so Paul .. I hope you listen because it helps also generally in the Relationship... 

• Upvote 1

Leora, while you look as radiant as ever on the Guest Room sofa, mind you looked good this morning flashing your fanny on the Lounge sofa it brightened up yet another dull UK Monday, I have to ask why oh why did you let Paul find his guitar, I've mentioned it before please get him guitar lessons, and for god sake don't let him sing while you have the dog in the room he could be arrested for cruelty to animals