Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's quite true because the period lasts a few days and can vary quite a bit even with an individual. Anything less than 21 days would I agree be unnaturally short but yes there was a very obvious sign that she was on her period and if she wanders around naked in the next couple of days you might just see it. Some girls I've spotted here start taking precautions up to a week before the actual event which does seem a bit OTT but it is their body and they know it infinitely better than any of us.

Agreed . nice analysis :)

I didn't flow the days...

But she did bate yesterday and jumped on paul in the bad room today (nothing happed in the end) so .. 

I don't know ??

1 hour ago, TroyTempest said:

Please use the like button and stop this constant repetition

Some people like to put few word to show there appreciation and gratitude. :)

I know it feel up the page but...

I think that for the people how do the hard work and upload it's nice to see that it's very much appriciated.. :))

Correct me if I am wrong. !!??

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

I think that for the people how do the hard work and upload it's nice to see that it's very much appriciated.. :))

You are quite correct and I have commented to Shadow in the Barca 2 stream. I just don't think that it's necessary for him/her to post the same statement on all the video forums every few days. Must be eating to their time even more than mine.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, TroyTempest said:

You are quite correct and I have commented to Shadow in the Barca 2 stream. I just don't think that it's necessary for him/her to post the same statement on all the video forums every few days. Must be eating to their time even more than mine.

I understand.:)

Maybe it's his best way to say thank you . 

Every person has his oun color.

Each person say thank you in his oun way. :)) 

Have a blessed day my friend :))

2 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

Gracias por vuestros aportes :).

Very usefull but !t seems it's normal and very polite for some of you, so I'll try to put many of this kinds of nothing to be very gratefull.

Except if some others say it's of no interest and the Like button is here for that purpose.

4 hours ago, Yalche said:

Gracias por vuestros aportes :).

Very usefull but !t seems it's normal and very polite for some of you, so I'll try to put many of this kinds of nothing to be very gratefull.

Except if some others say it's of no interest and the Like button is here for that purpose.

I agree .

The "Like" button does provide a servise that  prevent a repiting Sequence . :)

Edited by reallifecamv