Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Unable to open the file, I watched this live and Paul just gets lazier, it was an effort for him to slide off the sofa, and then he just sat there while Leora went to work 

Paul always like a donkey:dodgy:

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎20 at 1:01 PM, joeybaggs said:

No SPAM - Direct Download - I personally LOVE Music when Entertaining My own Goddess, without Music, it`s like making LOVE in a Funeral home. But hey, that`s me! So, if you do NOT enjoy Erotic Music, then Mute it. I DO Not Expect Everyone to Like my Videos, that is why I ONLY share  my Videos, with my Good Friends here on CC.  No complainers. Criticism yes, that`s expected. (ex.try to keep it in one place)

NOTE: This File WILL be Deleted in 24 HRS. (I know, who cares.lol) Peace Joeybaggs USMC (mos1811)

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)        :cool:

Thanks joeybaggs!

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎20 at 0:23 PM, Maturin said:

Here you go:    (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

That was one of the first videos where Leora first got her orgasm but continued until Paul got his inside her. That is the correct order, but not that easy for Leora as nowadays she almost faints as she cums so hard. And typically, it is so important for Paul to get up immediately and go to bathroom to wash his dick - not a single thought of lying beside Leora and resting together for a while.