sex..starting now!

Guest bobdillan

they sure are busy today...  this is the 4th time i have seen them at it since around 6am their time

Sorry, that was time #5 since 6am.

And no sheets.  If they do that and no sheets, they would become the hottest couple on RLC.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anton has been away for a day or 2  . This horney petite girl will be really busy when he comes home . She does like coc*  .

He was there last night and left this morning about 1 hour after her their time.

He has been home every night for a while.

She's always loud for the most part. This is why I wish they had a mic in the living room (other than it's just logical).

Alina always has chicks spending the night over there. I saw her earlier. I wish I would have remembered to try and watch her strip down.

She's always loud for the most part. This is why I wish they had a mic in the living room (other than it's just logical).

Alina always has chicks spending the night over there. I saw her earlier. I wish I would have remembered to try and watch her strip down.

She stayed in her bra & panties, then put on a night gown.

El otro dia cuando follaban en la sala de estar me parecio que escribian en el ordenador, alguien mas lo vio? daba la sensacion que estaban retrasmitiendo la follada o estaban viendose con alguien

The other day when fucked in the living room I found writing at the computer, someone else saw it? gave the feeling that were retransmitted the fucked or were being watched with someone