Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

3 times actually, and since then she has been not herself, firstly upset about the bombings in Turkey, and then apparently unwell, so she's probably not in the mood to rub one out. If she gets back to feeling herself though I have no doubt she will use it again, plus whatever new toys she bought today

no doubt Ben- she got Ben-Wa balls today

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

24 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Ok Elisa use a banana one time then there was a second time she got a banana and wash it and put it on her night stand and never use it . Irma only use her toy 2 time and it been about a week sense she use it she only got it out to charge and then she put it away. So they are letting the viewer see there toy but they are not using them now so why get out if you not going to us it. Why wash a banana and leave it on the night stand. We all no you use a banana one time before. Think about it.All RLC is a game and you fall for there shit so easy and that why they laughing all the way to the bank

Why do you come here again with your bullshit. Just let us see what will happened.You talk exactly like if you know what will happened during the next week.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Sorry i am a women and i think with the head on my shoulder. I not like some of you guys and think with your head in your pants. Also kzsjzkdjs you need to pull your head out of your ass and start doing some thinking.

Not a woman. More bullshit!

• Upvote 1