Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

So quiet here today. -- Well Irma and Polya seem to be having a good day too. They love their salads.

hey dreamer- yes the salads looked good, might have to make one for dinner hahaha

The girls Irma & Polya are acting weird today. They have on shirt and underwear on but they also have there shorts close by them to put on. Now Irma went to her room a took off her clothes and now going to take a nap but she got her clothes close by her. So my be the apt is going UM to bring in cleaning supplies and they are out of a few thing or Ilona is coming back with her friend or Nothing going to happen at all. My be the girls are just in a weird mood.

Guest beaver67

Irma & Polya have left 15:01- probably out shopping, maybe 2-3 hours- anybody's guess hahahaha

Guest beaver67
Just now, Bonnie said:

The big purse is where she keep her credit card and important paper and a little money. She don;'t keep much cash on her. 17:00 and Irma & Polya is gone

just saw I put 15 not 17- thanks again Bonnie

Did you get a good look at Polya. She had on her baggy underwear on and her grandma dress and it was way to big for her like her underwear. LOL It also look like Polya BF or some one is telling her what she can do  in the apt. We have all day and all week to watch her very close and i mean very close. Ilona need to come home the apt is not the same. We all are going to miss Irma & Ilona when they are gone. I have a feeling The apt will get very boring when they are gone

• Upvote 1