Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

16 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Chill out Des were only trying to have a conversation

Sorry I didn't know complaining about the girls being gone was part of a conversation. I stand corrected.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

31 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You guys need to relax...:dodgy: Their hot young women out enjoying the Summer.:shy: Hell if they stayed in the apartment all the time I'd start to wonder what was wrong with them. Go look at the other apartments. There's been tits and ass all over the place today. Or get off here and do something else and check back in later. It's what I've been doing.

Thank you Dez,,,finally someone whose dick is not getting in the way of his brain thinking clearly,,,,how ungrateful can some of you guys be,,,,they give you their all day after day and try to entertain all of us as best as they can,,but nobody can be at it 100% all the time "NOBODY"!!,,,and whenever they decide to take a break and go get some much needed fresh air and enjoy some sun and live life a little,,,,,the same guys who love them one minute become an angry mob the next,,,Geez Robert why did you think it was necessary to say this statement.?

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Thanks now the girls show us that they are not there for us.

heck you wont here me complain I  way to busy now I just moved into a new apartment and don't have time but only to check in to c what is going on my life is way more important and now that I have a great place . Let the girls b. They deserve to be able to go out and enjoy life as well as we do. they have done a lot since they have been on cam yeah it does get agrovating at times  but if what ever they r doing y'all have fun girls .

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Hay Euro Not like you I pay for RLC. You don't! Shut up DICK FOR BRAINS

Funny he called me "Dick for Brains" when this stupid fucker got his own comment wrong,,,check your facts bitch,,,I've always been a paid member of CC and RLC,,,,and another thing,,learn to fucking structure a proper sentence and learn how to fucking spell you retarded little bitch,,,,,Dave A.K.A Harley/Dfcap and whosoever your little multiple personality disorder ass pretend to be on any given day,,,,,fucking idiot,,,,,,,,LET ME HELP YOU WRITE PROPERLY MR.ILLITERATE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"UNLIKE YOU EURO I PAY FOR RLC"

crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gifcrying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gifcrying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1