Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just watched Milena prepare the oddest lunch I have ever seen! 3 large spoonfuls of Polish cheese dressed with dollops of runny honey and finely grated 90% Lindt Chocolate. This was topped up with what looked like an Orio. For a slim and trim young lady, I cannot see her staying this way with such a high carb diet!

• Upvote 1

My first reflection on Milena in the new light of day is she appears to be a cold and hard faced, no nonsense type. Maybe because she's new and there could be nervous tension there I'll give her the benefit of the doubt but for me she looks too business-like and professional with little time for real passion. I don't think we're going to see much fun with this one. On the other hand maybe she's butch who knows but time will tell. Watch your back Belle :dodgy:

Just now, cacjc said:

Strange for a tattoo on a girl don't you think Des

Maybe a little but then we don't know the reason for her getting it. She seems friendly enough and she's not a true blond I think. Have to give her time to see what her personalty is like. Looks like the girls need to do a store run. 

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Maybe a little but then we don't know the reason for her getting it. She seems friendly enough and she's not a true blond I think. Have to give her time to see what her personalty is like. Looks like the girls need to do a store run. 

Dasha have two on here front :-)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Yeah they need some fresh food Belle can't cook so she has no idea about the food that's why she is smelling everything she pulls out of the fridge.As for Milena she looks innocent but looks can be deceiving like you said we will have to wait and see.