Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

unfortunately thats the risk you run.....no guarantees.....but if your patient and diligent you get the payoff when something does happen  

I love her but most people here hate her because she had a fight with poor pixie Belle.Well i think Belle does nothing on here without Lola telling her we need more like Milena and this place will thrive.

Everyone posting bad things and complete lies about Milena you have no idea how many times iv'e held back from replying to those people

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

A lot of these older guys on here want the same tired cookie cutter snowflake angle princesses who have tits, ass, and zero personality. I want girls that will actually make this place exciting to watch. 

unfortunately these apartments always seemed to be filled with 18 to 20 something year olds whose only desire in life seems to be social media, its a sad sign of the times if ask me , but that seems to be RLC target demographic

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I love her but most people here hate her because she had a fight with poor pixie Belle.Well i think Belle does nothing on here without Lola telling her we need more like Milena and this place will thrive.

Everyone posting bad things and complete lies about Milena you have no idea how many times iv'e held back from replying to those people

i'm not sure what lies you are referring too so I will take your word for it ..... :biggrin:

48 minutes ago, Noldus said:

well "sex", the closes are Anna and Irma Jan 1th

Actually that was the second closest. The closest was Anna and Lola when they were massaging apeman at barca1 the night before the orgy. The moment they said fuck apeman and started kissing each other caressing boobs with some pussy touching.

There was no pussy touching with Anna and Irma. Something that Im still disappointed about to this day since it was so hot.

Guy after Milena had sex with that guy remember she went to the doctor on Monday and after that visit to the doctor she been wear a tampon ever day. That why she all way wearing shorts. I seen her take out of the closet and go in the laundry room with it and she been off the rag 3 days before she went to the doctor. Also remember she told that guy she was lonely and the guy told her he was in love with her and after coming back from the doctor she has not been back to see him

Just now, longarm101 said:

i'm not sure what lies you are referring too so I will take your word for it ..... :biggrin:

I can go back to many messages from people that have said things 

Every time something happens that's not right 

Oh that's milena she must have done that

13 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I don't give a fuck about her character i'm paying good money here like everyone else i don't won't to see girl's sitting down reading a book or looking at their ipad/phone all day

I see this complaint a lot. And I just have to laugh at it. This is 2016 it's what people do. They look at screens, tablet, phone, laptop, PC, TV just pick one.  But what I find funny is the complaining about looking at a screen when here we sit doing the exact same thing. And we do it just as much as they do. rolling.gif

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I see this complaint a lot. And I just have to laugh at it. This is 2016 it's what people do. They look at screens, tablet, phone, laptop, PC, TV just pick one.  But what I find funny is the complaining about looking at a screen when here we sit doing the exact same thing. And we do it just as much as they do. rolling.gif

probably even more so if the truth be told some sit and watch them sleep ...... lol

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, cacjc said:

i must admit i have made some speculations that have since been proven incorrect but thats the nature of the beast here, some speculate, others watch and only post when there is a change in the action

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Your translator i can't remember how to spell his name but he the one that told us about Milena going to the doctor and what they said downstair when he told Milena he fell in love with the first he met her

13 minutes ago, In10se said:

Actually that was the second closest. The closest was Anna and Lola when they were massaging apeman at barca1 the night before the orgy. The moment they said fuck apeman and started kissing each other caressing boobs with some pussy touching.

There was no pussy touching with Anna and Irma. Something that Im still disappointed about to this day since it was so hot.

that kiss between irma and anna will be forever burned in my brain ........ that kiss that lasted only seconds was hotter than some of the bate sessions i have seen on here

• Upvote 2