Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

You could cut the tension with a knife.

I would get a membership but I can't be watching 24/7 and don't have the patience to record and spend the day searching.

I don't speak any of the languages so the epic conversations are lost on me.

Bloody hell she just leaned in. Go for it and have an awkward morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Patton1974 said:

Cause she wants to have some girlie fun but is making a drama of it.

I would be bitter but I ain't paying a dime

Girlie fun with Milena? Or girlie fun with the dude in her bed at the moment who now has 3 nick names that he gets called by in this thread, none of which are very flattering to him.

3 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Girlie fun with Milena? Or girlie fun with the dude in her bed at the moment who now has 3 nick names that he gets called by in this thread, none of which are very flattering to him.

hey he earned D-D & R though  .... lol

9 minutes ago, Markymark said:

I just logged in...why does lima look sad on the couch?

Not for what we all thought 2 hours ago. What a turn around. Note in the blurry images below, the outline of a man in Lima's bed, the same man who was there a week ago. I thought she was pissed at Milena for trying to 'Cut Her Grass' (Aussie slang again, but kind of self explanatory), but now it turns out more to be a case of 'first time drunk, second time sober - oops'!