Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The kitten is turning into a TIGER !

I have to say, I was reading the posts

to see what I might have missed

and your commentary about the thumbs

had me rolling with laughter  :lmao:

it was some of the funniest stuff along with

all, I have ever read

gawd, I still find it hard to type because of it all.

I would suggest everyone, go back and read it all from

when the message starts

oh man, it's some funny stuff

well just wanted to give u a thanks

even though it wasn't on purpose

gawd, I had to wipe the tears from my eyes

Oil, guys? Oh, it was dark, couldn't tell. It didn't look like shape of wine bottles, but who knows?

Yeah, Anna is burgeoning tiger! If she lets loose that inner passion, watch out!

|I was talking about Layla .  This morning they all played in Irma s room and she was not shy anymore.

OH MY GOD ANNA IS BENT OVER THE BATHROOM TUB WITH HER PUSSY LOOKING RIGHT AT ME :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Probably in the wrong section, but soon we're all going to start getting a bit tired of these fumbling attempts at 'Lipstick Lesbianism'. How about just 1 Friday or Saturday night, they put on something other than just underwear, and go out to a club and maybe pick up a couple of men and then maybe we'll really see what they're all made of. You all complained about Nora and her Mother Hen attitude, but hey, at least she jumped on some cock every now and then, even if it was her boyfriends. This is all starting to get a bit Kamilla & Kristy now, and we remember what we thought of them by the time they moved on. There's 3 other apartments who have real lesbo's in them who know how to do it right, go watch them.