Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BREAKING NEWS!! I THINK THAT ILONA IS GOING THROUGH LAPTOP WITHDRAWAL AS I SPEAK,,,SHE IS SCRATCHING,FIDGETING AND BREAKING OUT INTO COLD SWEATS,,,I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG SHE HAS LEFT FOLKS,,,BEFORE SHE SUCCUMBS TO HER ILLNESS,,,AND DIES FROM "THE LACK OF THE MAC" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I am getting that feeling that the blond is spying on ilona and Dayana for the person that is incharge of the apartment she hast the 2 phones andkeeps buggin the heck out of them askin questions a lot. and may be reporting back every time . this is getting weirder every day .

I am getting that feeling that the blond is spying on ilona and Dayana for the person that is incharge of the apartment she hast the 2 phones andkeeps buggin the heck out of them askin questions a lot. and may be reporting back every time . this is getting weirder every day .

I just figured she has one phone for in country and one for her home country. Cheaper rates and all that.

BREAKING NEWS!! I THINK THAT ILONA IS GOING THROUGH LAPTOP WITHDRAWAL AS I SPEAK,,,SHE IS SCRATCHING,FIDGETING AND BREAKING OUT INTO COLD SWEATS,,,I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG SHE HAS LEFT FOLKS,,,BEFORE SHE SUCCUMBS TO HER ILLNESS,,,AND DIES FROM "THE LACK OF THE MAC" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: 

Could be bad.....bugging-out.gif

Danaya kann einem leid tun. Der Eisblock neben ihr nimmt ihr und uns jegliche Freude. Danaya mußte mit verkrampfter und geballter Faust ihre positive Anspannung runter fahren. Das muß Danaya ja schon innerlich schmerzen.

Danaya can regret this one. The block of ice next to it takes any pleasure you and us. Danaya needed to get their positive tension down with tight and clenched fist. It must pain Yes already internally Danaya.