Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

queen danaya a encore qq chose à nous montrer si une nouvelle partenaire vient dans cet appartement. Elle aime jouer, et si on la chauffe un peu elle est capable de tout ; et de toute façon les voir dormir le jour et partir en soirée ca me saoule

Queen danaya have still something to show to us if a new girl comes in this appart. she's funny, like to play et if someone is hot like her, she's able to do anything. Et whatever, to see her sleeping the day et go uout at evening i'm fed up

Somebody mentioned it about 5 minutes after Adele arrived in the apartment. But better late than ever  ;)  :nana:

(Had she used a thong from the beginning, I would not have seen it either)

Is that a wedding ring? Could it be an engagement ring? She has a "known" bf says some ..

YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME LYREE :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

:kiss:Thank you Mikey and all the others for the "OUT ON THE BALCONY THIS MORNING" :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: pictures!  I love to lay in the sun :kiss: Barcelona must have good weather now, unlike here. :curse:

Ich glaube, jeder von uns ist ziemlich gleicher Meinung!! Hin und wieder verschiedene Meinungen ist normal....Aber wir schreiben in verschiedenen Sprachen, France, Deutsch, Englisch bei der Übersetzung durch Computer, kommen manche Wörter und Sätze durcheinander, daß ganz anderes dasteht, was wir so nicht schreiben wollten !!!! Deshalb oft Streitereien  :headache: :headache: :headache: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf:

THAT'S FUNNY YOU SAID THAT,,BECAUSE USUALLY I'M STARING AT HER ASS TO NOTICE ANYTHING ELSE,BUT SHE WAS CLEANING HER FACE IN THE BATHROOM AND I COULD NOT SE HER ASS,SO MY EYES WENT ELSEWHERE AND THAT'S WHEN I NOTICED HER RING WHEN SHE WAS CLEANING HER FACE. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Somebody mentioned it about 5 minutes after Adele arrived in the apartment. But better late than ever  ;)  :nana:

(Had she used a thong from the beginning, I would not have seen it either)