Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I knew well what would happen. Was banned again today from RLC. So it will not be any more pictures or video from NORSMAN or me.

So sorry to hear this...is there anything we can do?... or, is it something CC members did?  As a side note, although its been said many, many times....thanks for all the great pictures and vids.

• Upvote 1

I agree with @Benfold re: camera in laundry room but without sound so they can make genuine personal phone calls. After all, the camera in the bathroom has no sound and also the balcony so why not? It is annoying when they disappear for long periods so you don't know if they are in the apartment or out. Yes, bring it on together with a female for the vacant third bedroom  :P

Where is everyone?  Not many comments??? Did everyone abandon this room?  Where Adele...? Did she go home like she was going to?  Where Danaya?  this is very confusing???

adele is in her room

Adele war einkaufen, hat sechs große Wasser auf Zimmer gebracht. Ich glaube nicht, daß sie abreist!! Gepäck mit UPS verschickt!! :idk: :idk: :idk:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ??? ??? Why not keep baggage and send adele by ups?