Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I got say this pass 24hrs have been quite amusing and entertaining to watch and read discussion on it for this apartment. Whether you see Adele to be villain or spoiled child you got agree you watch or read topics on it. 

I'd think that come Monday or early someone might be ask to leave or leave because of their choice this apartment. I can't imaging living in place where you aren't like or wanted to be there. 

I guess time will tell what happens in this apartment. 

Danaya needs to grow up and tell adele to behave unless she wants to lose her friendship.  Unfortunately for danaya, in order for her to be a leader, she will have to get permission from adele.  You could send her to leadership school but all she would do is follow people around?!?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, homersimpson95 said:

when adele was ener in this appart, i find her more mature, with more experience compared to ilona. Now we will see if she is adult or not

i thought she was 'mature' also but i have a feeling we were both tricked...maybe too jealous to be mature?

• Upvote 1

we don't know the origin of the problem between A and A, so jealous, that can be that but that can be another problem. But this appart become less and less interesting : 2 girls on 3 hates each other, the last (danaya) is between her. This appart could be interesting when the appart is alive, when girls go out a little, like to play to laugh together, even if we know that was not really real life, that can be fun . But here, With this situation, no interest