Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I think there is a competition going between Adele and Aida for Danaya's attention. I have to give Danaya credit for trying to balance the two without showing favoritism.

I agree...(but, personally,  i hope Aida wins!)  Until then, Danaya deserves a lot of credit.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Yea there is a competition I think. That's why Adai is being so aggressive with Da...  I wouldn't be surprised to see Adai make a move on Da

I'd rather Danaya make a move on Aida but, you're probably right...if a move is going to be made!

For all the complaints and assumptions, I'm seeing three young girls, one with obviously more experience (Adele) feeling out (pun intended) their place in life. Danaya is very unsure of herself and trying desperately to figure out who she is and what she wants. Adele has the experience to know how to control people - give them what they want but hold back just enough to make them want more. Aida is a more "controlled" person. She probably grew up with a lot of expectations, and this time in the apartment is testing what she has been taught. She very much wants to be liked, but isn't sure what she's willing to give up to get that attention.

"Be patient Grasshopper"

• Upvote 3