Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

dans l'appartent ces dommage qu'une des filles mange en bas toute seul

Danaya, Adele et Aida, ne sont jamais ensemble pour manger au rez de chausser ces dommage qu'elles sont pas copines

traduit par Google traducteur / translated by Google translator

in appartent shame that these girls eat downstairs all alone

Danaya, Adele and Aida are never together to eat the ground fit the damage they are girlfriends

56f1187a4d427_DanayaAdeleandAida.PNG.ce8

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 hours ago, mikeof26 said:

it's pretty funny how much bubbles aida used

I know . that is the second bath that she used it . She does it purposely  so no 1 can c her body and lets it over flow all over the floor .  leaves it instead of cleaning it as soon as she is done and walks out of the bathroom . If it was me ,I would def clean up the bathroom  as soon as I finshed using it.No Mess Behind.

Something to think about... for all the complaining, moaning, and disappointment stated about this apartment, The CamCaps Forum page shows far more comments about this abode than any other apartment. Leona and Paul come in a close second.

If RLC's audience is anything similar to the reactions here, RLC's viewpoint is that the D&A and L&P apartments are their most successful.

I realize many of the posts go back many months, but it's obvious to RLC a lot of people are watching - whether or not they like what they see.

As I said, something to think about :)

Good points Alanohio... I would be curious to know how many of those that comment here are actually paid members of RLC? If the girls spent as much time downstairs in the free cam area as they do upstairs in bed and/or out of the apartment all night (which has slowed down), many of us might see a reason to join!  I would think RLC wants people to join...that is, as i understand it, the purpose of the free cams. This apartment has so much 'potential' which, in my opinion, is the reason for the complaining, moaning, and disappointment. Until it approaches that potential, there is little reason to fork over the money to view empty or inactive room.  What i liked and attracted me to this room was Irma, Anna and Ilona.  I saw relationshiips develop. I saw fun, activity, arguments, etc..., i.e., real life!  Just a few thoughts!!  Have a nice day!

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1442 Adele and Danaya went out, they spent a long time make-up, but had casual clothes.

Aida went out about half an hour before this

It would be nice to see them all leave together!  :sad:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Good points Alanohio... I would be curious to know how many of those that comment here are actually paid members of RLC? If the girls spent as much time downstairs in the free cam area as they do upstairs in bed and/or out of the apartment all night (which has slowed down), many of us might see a reason to join!  I would think RLC wants people to join...that is, as i understand it, the purpose of the free cams. This apartment has so much 'potential' which, in my opinion, is the reason for the complaining, moaning, and disappointment. Until it approaches that potential, there is little reason to fork over the money to view empty or inactive room.  What i liked and attracted me to this room was Irma, Anna and Ilona.  I saw relationshiips develop. I saw fun, activity, arguments, etc..., i.e., real life!  Just a few thoughts!!  Have a nice day!

Indeed Dana3 I am one of those paid up RLC members and it is very frustrating when one looks at empty beds but very much worth it when they are occupied! The biggest problem I find is when really "interesting activities" start to develop then the transmission slows down to a crawl and even freezes. I don't know whether this is due to the RLC server being inadequate to support the increase in viewer volumes or if it is down to the rubbish slow broadband/internet where I am in Scotland (and it's not in  a city) or my laptop.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

agree with that, but I think unfortunately it is an impossibility as the relationship between A & A is 

I agree and that's simply too bad.  Sad to think that the only way to resolve this is for someone like Adele to leave.  I'd really like to see them 'fix' their relationship but don't really know how deep the 'issues' are!  Oh well...guess we have to wait and see!

21 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Indeed Dana3 I am one of those paid up RLC members and it is very frustrating when one looks at empty beds but very much worth it when they are occupied! The biggest problem I find is when really "interesting activities" start to develop then the transmission slows down to a crawl and even freezes. I don't know whether this is due to the RLC server being inadequate to support the increase in viewer volumes or if it is down to the rubbish slow broadband/internet where I am in Scotland (and it's not in  a city) or my laptop.

PS HM88; I would have to guess it's either network connection of laptop. I have a high speed internet connection in a medium size city, and never noticed the video feed slow down. Hope that helps.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, alanohio said:

PS HM88; I would have to guess it's either network connection of laptop. I have a high speed internet connection in a medium size city, and never noticed the video feed slow down. Hope that helps.

Thanks Alan for the info. I think it is probably a combination of problems and I've noticed hen I am in a big city both my phone and iPad responses are much faster. I'm no techo but I've been told that the local broadband is "bundled" and that slows things down considerably. It costs money to get the lines unbundled and since BT have the monopoly we're basically at their mercy. I've also heard UK is notoriously slow compared to say USA or even other European countries and using an ethernet cable instead of wireless connection is faster. So in the meantime I guess I'll just need to put up with 'snailband' until national improvements are made or I'll emigrate!

• Upvote 3