Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Thanks Alan for the info. I think it is probably a combination of problems and I've noticed hen I am in a big city both my phone and iPad responses are much faster. I'm no techo but I've been told that the local broadband is "bundled" and that slows things down considerably. It costs money to get the lines unbundled and since BT have the monopoly we're basically at their mercy. I've also heard UK is notoriously slow compared to say USA or even other European countries and using an ethernet cable instead of wireless connection is faster. So in the meantime I guess I'll just need to put up with 'snailband' until national improvements are made or I'll emigrate!

There is a problem when sudden activity, then it is easy to freeze. It helps a great deal by turning off the motion sensor

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I've said it before and i'll say it again...I bet if RLC put the free cams upstairs and the premium cams downstairs, the girls in this apartment would spend more time downstairs!! They would probably discover they have a 'living room'...and, there is a reason they call it a 'living' room?!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Yeah, dana. Why is it a living room anyway? No one "lives" there!

Yeah...RLC could rent smaller apartments without the living room, call the bedrooms 'living' rooms and save a lot of money.  Just put the free cams in the hallways!?  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

There is a problem when sudden activity, then it is easy to freeze. It helps a great deal by turning off the motion sensor

Good tip, thanks Noldus, I'll try it tonight hoping of course we get some girlie action and they don't stay out all day and all night !

• Upvote 1

If Aida have had enough of that lardass childish bitch and is already leaving that is a big shame!!

I don`t know how and when the bigass started to be such an asshole but she`s really hit rockbottom with me:angry:

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

If Aida have had enough of that lardass childish bitch and is already leaving that is a big shame!!

I don`t know how and when the bigass started to be such an asshole but she`s really hit rockbottom with me:angry:

I assume the two absentee roommates are still gone.  It appears neither are very considerate of Aida..  I certainly hope you are wrong about aida leaving...is she packing cloths in a suitcase?  I don't have access upstairs.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Good tip, thanks Noldus, I'll try it tonight hoping of course we get some girlie action and they don't stay out all day and all night !

And that sudden activity does not even must happen in apartments you are viewing. It is enough to get java script (running in your computer) "overloaded" that there is much action in other apartments.

24 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I assume the two absentee roommates are still gone.  It appears neither are very considerate of Aida..  I certainly hope you are wrong about aida leaving...is she packing cloths in a suitcase?  I don't have access upstairs.

If I was Aida, I wouldn't stay a minute more with those two bit--es

Unless she goes to Nora's untill Adele leaves.

• Upvote 1