Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

omg, I just saw Adele make a cream cheese sandwich. She sliced off two thick pieces to put in the sandwich, then cut a 3rd to eat right then - that left her with one slice to put back in the fridge, so she shrugged and ate that too...

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Looks like adele just demanded danaya get up and, of course, danaya jumped.  on another note, you mean to tell me aida left and danaya didn't even say 'bye'...not even a note or something...i understand aida not saying 'bye' (no class) but not danaya??

I kind being a Danaya apologies for much this week. Yet her behavior really can't be forgiving. While I can't say I watch every interaction Danaya and Aida had or know what their conversation were like. I felt that Danaya was at least cordial with Aida but the photo someone posted of Aida and her friend eating cake just themselves was little sad for me. I'd would had thought Danaya would had least be there to see Aida blow the candles and then return to her room. Sadly this wasn't the case at all and all she did was stay in her room from the appearance. It is a shame that Danaya behave like this this week. Adele and Danaya behave like mean girls and karma can be bitch!  

3 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I kind being a Danaya apologies for much this week. Yet her behavior really can't be forgiving. While I can't say I watch every interaction Danaya and Aida had or know what their conversation were like. I felt that Danaya was at least cordial with Aida but the photo someone posted of Aida and her friend eating cake just themselves was little sad for me. I'd would had thought Danaya would had least be there to see Aida blow the candles and then return to her room. Sadly this wasn't the case at all and all she did was stay in her room from the appearance. It is a shame that Danaya behave like this this week. Adele and Danaya behave like mean girls and karma can be bitch!  

i agree 100%...haven't they learned anything in life.  "what goes around, comes around", "you get what you give"...even "then in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make" (beatles). Yes...karma can be a bitch!!

24 minutes ago, dana3 said:

i agree 100%...haven't they learned anything in life.  "what goes around, comes around", "you get what you give"...even "then in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make" (beatles). Yes...karma can be a bitch!!

Aida started out as a back biter , then a total bitch and then became an extreme ass kisser when she wasn't embraced as being a bitch . She complained about the kitchen being dirty when the only dirty dishes i seen were here hers which were there for 3 or 4 days . The pile of dirty dishes in the kitchen now are Aida's collection and she left . I watched her put a pot in the cupboard ....... she used it , looked at it , and then put it in the cupboard DIRTY . If you want sympathy for Aida , you know the old saying of where to find sympathy in the dictionary . Your quotes are telling the story of Aida . Her actions are those of a child . 

17 minutes ago, jamie140 said:

Aida started out as a back biter , then a total bitch and then became an extreme ass kisser when she wasn't embraced as being a bitch . She complained about the kitchen being dirty when the only dirty dishes i seen were here hers which were there for 3 or 4 days . The pile of dirty dishes in the kitchen now are Aida's collection and she left . I watched her put a pot in the cupboard ....... she used it , looked at it , and then put it in the cupboard DIRTY . If you want sympathy for Aida , you know the old saying of where to find sympathy in the dictionary . Your quotes are telling the story of Aida . Her actions are those of a child . 

It was actually ADELE who inserted her dirty cup in the cupboard. If you look at therecording, notice facial expressions to Adele when she turns. She says nothing so Danaya blames Aida.

36 minutes ago, jamie140 said:

Sorry Jamie...i disagree. See Noldus below.  But, that's what makes this forum great...the ability to share opinions.

Oh i didn't see the cup thing just watched Aida cook in a pot , look at it and then put it in the cupboard dirty . The drama is just getting started and is proceeding . Adele is not helping any either ... i seen her take a plate off Aida's dirty dish pile , wash it , use it and then put it back on Aida's dirty pile . 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, jamie140 said:

I have to disagree. I was watching when Adele prepared two meals for herself the same day and left that mess in the kitchen. Had not Aida made a point of it, it would prob still be there. And I don't see your opinion of Aida holding up to questioning. Adele has been the bitch in this apartment, mostly since Ilona left. She steps in between any possibility of Dayana and Aida having a friendship, and craves for attention. I'm sure you've seen her pimp in front of the mirror to extremes.

I'm not sure why you have a need to pass this problem onto Aida, but it's obvious to most of us that Adele is the issue here.

Time will tell, Once Adele leaves we'll see how things go, and if I'm wrong I'll admit it.

2 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I have to disagree. I was watching when Adele prepared two meals for herself the same day and left that mess in the kitchen. Had not Aida made a point of it, it would prob still be there. And I don't see your opinion of Aida holding up to questioning. Adele has been the bitch in this apartment, mostly since Ilona left. She steps in between any possibility of Dayana and Aida having a friendship, and craves for attention. I'm sure you've seen her pimp in front of the mirror to extremes.

I'm not sure why you have a need to pass this problem onto Aida, but it's obvious to most of us that Adele is the issue here.

Time will tell, Once Adele leaves we'll see how things go, and if I'm wrong I'll admit it.

Yeah...what Alanohio said... (just kidding)...I too will admit if i'm wrong because i see things much the same as Alanohio.  I only blame Danaya because she doesn't see adele this way...don't know why cause it's so obvious to some of us but, maybe there's a reason.  Possibly because Adele 'can' talk danaya's ears off?