Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Danaya seems revel in the attention she is getting from both girls,,,because when Adele sees her interacting with Aida,,she interrupts and takes Danaya away,,by grabbing and playing with her Titties or by trying to get her to play with hers,,,,,Aida,,,she always waits until Adele leaves Danaya's room to run in there and talk to her,,,,,Danaya is loving all of this,,,they just did it again while I was typing this,,,Aida called Danaya into her room to show her how she decorated it,,,and as soon as Danaya left her room she went back into Adele's room,talking to Adele about Aida's room decoration,,,All this time  thought that Danaya was completely innocent of all this,,,I don't know if she is playing both sides or just simply remaining Neutral.

That's why i gave up on Danaya...childish behavior.  I wouldn't have thought it but i'm not surprised.  Danaya gonna get burned when you play with fire!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

In my opinion, at some point, Danaya will realize that adele is not her friend but is holding her back. Easy to see from this side.  Hard to see when so close.  I never would have thought that Adele could be so jealous.

17 minutes ago, joejo said:

I am anxious to hear the real truth from my cousin who lives there in Barce.  It's in the papers a lot lol.

You'll have to provide a link before I'll believe RLC is worth a story in the newspaper. Just saying.:dodgy:

• Upvote 2