Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just logged back in after an hour  am confused. Danaya was chatting with Aida and Adele was still out. Now I see Danaya has just oiled herself after I presume a shower so I am thinking now that she has eaten the apple she's going back for more. Then I see Adele has had a shower an oil up And D is in bed (and it's only 9 o'clock) either in deep thought or having one of her slow ones off. I am now dreading to think the two of them are resorting back to their night time excursions and D is getting herself mentally prepared? I hope I'm wrong but it don't look good

• Upvote 2

Yuri, on a picture, said that adele has a 'new' boyfriend. Tonight they sleep, tomorrow..a party.  both will go i assume.  in short, i'm guessing they are going to resort to night time excursions but, we will see.  That's about all i know. I would hope adele would go see boyfriend alone and leave danaya home but...that woud leave her with aida...not likely to happen...adele would lose control.

• Upvote 1