Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, shevchenko3434 said:

better to be closed................already there is nothing

so true in ways I am glad it is under do to  that bad atmosphere . but in other way's I just think of how rcl gets away with murder bringing in the same apartment every time and allowing it to be under maintenance as much at it has been since it first opened up. that is a shame to have this happen to people that pay so much money for the site .and  yes the tenants call it in a lot to have it  put in maintenance a lot.

• Upvote 1

You have to remember RLC is under contract as well. Unless the girls do something illegal, or turn to violence, they have no legal basis to get rid of the girls until the contract expires.

My analysis of the apt is that, first of all, D&A are not lesbians. Da "might" be willing to experiment, but Ad is not. She will allow the Jr. High playfullness to keep the audience happy, but make no mistake - Both these girls are only interested in getting free rent and pocket money to explore Barcelona. What they do at the clubs, or when they are not in the apartment doesn't concern me. If I had my "perfect world" they would be Bi, and also bring home their dates - but it is not to be. Both these girls have families and friends that know they are here, and opening up your private life to the public has it's own consequences.

Then we get to Aida. I can't be certain, but I think Aida is a more innocent girl. She shows signs of trying hard to fit in, but also struggles with what is expected in an RLC apt. She, too, likely has family watching. If Danaya and Aida were alone in the apt. we "might" get to see some experimentation.

I can't forgive Adele, however. She always has to be the center of attention, and is mean spirited. Personally, I don't really care what the issue is between her and Aida, she's acting like Aida murdered someone for heaven's sake. Adele is simply a grown up child. If she can't have her way, she will find a way to get it.

I said in a previous post I was done with this apartment until a new name shows up. I'm hoping this maintenance period will do that - but if not, I have plenty of other apts to watch.

• Upvote 4