Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, dana3 said:

?...did she make a face again?

I meant when Adele was trying to get her out of bed.   Did you see the blouse Adele was wearing ?  »I don't think she wants to pass incognito !".....................hahaha

3 minutes ago, dana3 said:

and, the absentee tenants are gone again!  I hope aida and vika lock the door and put a chair brace in front of the door when they get back so the two absentee's can't get in!!! ::)::):biggrin:

NOW, that's mean......................lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I meant when Adele was trying to get her out of bed.   Did you see the blouse Adele was wearing ?  »I don't think she wants to pass incognito !".....................hahaha

but danaya would get angry when 'anyone' would try to get her out of bed!... no didn't see the blouse...i just got here in time to see them leave!  I knew they were going out when they went to bed at 6:00!! they plan to spend as little time here as possible.  RLC must be very proud of them!  Pay your $45 and watch an empty apartment.  At lease Aida and Vika will probably return at some point before the sun comes up?  If not...that's ok too.  They deserve to stay out...especially Aida...after putting up with the two absentee's!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

but danaya would get angry when 'anyone' would try to get her out of bed!... no didn't see the blouse...i just got here in time to see them leave!  I knew they were going out when they went to bed at 6:00!! they plan to spend as little time here as possible.  RLC must be very proud of them!  Pay your $45 and watch an empty apartment.  At lease Aida and Vika will probably return at some point before the sun comes up?  If not...that's ok too.  They deserve to stay out...especially Aida...after putting up with the two absentee's!

You can see the blouse in the picture thread.  Tonight she wore a bra under the blouse.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Du kan se bluse i bildet tråden. I kveld hun hadde på seg en :cry:BH under blusen.

She tried it with the white transparent pants before today ...

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

NOW, that's mean......................lol

yeah...but it would be funny...can you imagine the look on their face when the door wouldn't open and they're all hung over standing there with mcdonalds bags in their hands?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

yeah...but it would be funny...can you imagine the look on their face when the door wouldn't open and they're all hung over standing there with mcdonalds bags in their hands?

You must hate them to the bones.........................