Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

oops .. Here it happens quick things I notice. I personally think it's really boring, it's so Danaya and Adele have to leave the apartment. For what they have done to get rid of their location, so these girls anyway invited on themselves and built up tension in what can be developed more in the future than many others in some other apartments, most only sits a sofa, staring at the film or other rigid in the same clothes every day everlasting. which they think is money wasted on those lazy who do not dare to give more of themselves. These apartments would rather have gone off down long ago, and replaced with more energetic couple, providing a full entertainment to want to flip between all the apartments. Nah would now Danaya and Adele get the chance again, to get your own apartment, so will I follow them daily, and they can also bring Vika, for just a few days, she has since shown its willingness to offer himself in most things. But Aida I do not know why she's there, she's just going around and grins shyly, with a stranglehold on their phone, which means she does not have time to even help with other things in common. In any case, I hope it will work out for everyone. for it is so damn sad when something you like on the RLC, suddenly just disappear. :(

• Upvote 1

is anything new gonna happen tonight hmmm?  Watched Nelly and Bog have sex, but contrary to popular belief -- none of it was anal. My computer goes eye-level and sorry, but sorry to say they had no anal lol. I wish haha.

We do have to get over this "fake sex" thing. The girls are playing around, they are not faking sex. They also aren't lesbians, so expecting something to happen is being... well... dumb. We've been over this a million times, these girls may play around (like 13 year olds experiment) but it's highly unlikely they are going to go all the way. Why can't we just enjoy them having a little fun and leave it at that?

• Upvote 2

I do enjoy them going by their script that's given to them. I jus don't enjoy people saying this is real ... that the girls are doing things their way.  I knew before this lil playtime this evening that nothing was gonna happen.  It wasn't suppose to happen.  Im speaking of Adele and Da.   I hope no one is expecting sex from Adai and Vika because it wont happen -- bank on it!!  I love the girls room ... I love comedy.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, alanohio said:

We do have to get over this "fake sex" thing. The girls are playing around, they are not faking sex. They also aren't lesbians, so expecting something to happen is being... well... dumb. We've been over this a million times, these girls may play around (like 13 year olds experiment) but it's highly unlikely they are going to go all the way. Why can't we just enjoy them having a little fun and leave it at that?

I will agree with you that a good point

• Upvote 1