Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

25 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I don't mind him posting when there is something to say, but telling us 100 times in 60 minutes he doesn't like Danaya and can't wait for her to leave is more than a bit much.

Move your mouse cursor over his profile.And when it's open click on  "Ignore User" After that add him on ignore list and make preference "ignore posts". And you never see his post again as long as you have blocked him. And you can always reverse your action if you wish to do so.

This is how every post from him look like on my monitor- Pretty much clean topic is what I see..

You've chosen to ignore content by shevchenko3434. Options 

• Upvote 5

FYI to hyflyer, I don't think Aida and Vika were arguing in the tub. It looked like Aida was trying to explain something and Vika wasn't getting it, so Aida got a little animated in trying again. There wasn't any anger showing on their faces, and everything was chummy chummy a few minutes later. :)

• Upvote 1

Vika is becoming "Housemother". She patrolled the apartment before she went to bed, turned off the TV, turned off the kitchen lights, adjusted the lights in the living room, then turned in :) If she stays long enough to make the master bedroom, she'll be well fitted for Housemother.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Vika is becoming "Housemother". She patrolled the apartment before she went to bed, turned off the TV, turned off the kitchen lights, adjusted the lights in the living room, then turned in :) If she stays long enough to make the master bedroom, she'll be well fitted for Housemother.

She may be a little Young and too exibitionist . With Nora there was no nudity downstairs remember ?

1 hour ago, cassy said:

Move your mouse cursor over his profile.And when it's open click on  "Ignore User" After that add him on ignore list and make preference "ignore posts". And you never see his post again as long as you have blocked him. And you can always reverse your action if you wish to do so.

This is how every post from him look like on my monitor- Pretty much clean topic is what I see..

I totally agree!  This user plus several others who routinely post bullshit are included on my ignore list. It makes the reading much more enjoyable. Try it, you will like the improvement.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Funny, horsejerry. We could get rid of a lot of pages here!

He's been banned for 5 days untill he can translate the rules in his language, he posted comments in the picture thread, I reported him to adm.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

He's been banned for 5 days untill he can translate the rules in his language, he posted comments in the picture thread, I reported him to adm.

Look I didn't like doing this but he got on my nerves and a lot of others it seems..

• Upvote 5