Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me explain about Aida.  I'm a big time hunter, I hunt for trophy's, I hunt to equalize the herd to get to the proper ratio, and I hunt for meat.  When I'm on a meat hunt, I'm looking for doe's (the females) that have milk dripping off their chins......in this case, that would be Aida!  Aida is way to immature to be in this apartment and you can see it more and more everyday!  I really wish RLC would close this apartment and only reopen it when they have changed out all their faulty equipment, when they have repainted every fucking room, and when they have done their fucking homework about the girls!!!  As it is now.....RLC is a piece of crap in my opinion and this is coming from someone that want's to subscribe again but can't due to how fucked up they conduct their business and their lack of loyalty to their customers!  Sorry, but I've had enough to drink tonight to speak the truth of how I feel.  RLC will be closing down in a matter of time and you can mark my words on it!!!

That was even a little over the top for you Harley. Whether you like it or not. RLC is making money - probably lots of it. You seem to be one one the few that can't accept the maintenance issue when you have no idea what it takes to operate such an operation.

As far as Aida, I agree. She is young enough (mentally) to put a high priority on her relationship with the first guy that treated her nice - and thus won't let herself cross any lines in RLC. I hope the guy she's saving it for is worth it.

What makes RLC successful in this apartment is that they change out girls regularly (Mr1010 hit on this). If there's a mixture we don't like, it will change within a month or two. It's a vacation apartment - not a regular apartment. When you stop to think about it, whoever came up with the idea of an apartment where change was part of the plan was ingenious.

Chill out Harley. There's a way to disagree without insulting people and sounding like you've been drinking before you tell us :) Hang in there, it will get better.

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 hours ago, alanohio said:

Something to ponder...

If Danaya is leaving on or about the 18th as previously mentioned, and Aida is going home on the 15th as Yury mentioned, that will leave Vika in the master bedroom with maybe two new girls by the 18th?

Vika, the Queen of naked and two new girls... NOW I'm excited.

Down boy, don't get too excited you don't want to risk a heart attack and miss all the fun :cry: 

To be honest and this will be greeted with howls of dissent but never mind; I'd like to see Danaya go home for a break but return fully refreshed and take on the role of a new Nora. She is already showing signs of teaching the other two the ropes of how to manage their lives in the apartment and in my view definitely has a friendly big sister approach I also believe Aida is too immature for this way of life; Vika is a gem so a nice playmate for Danaya would be perfect for her to get herself out of bed to go shopping with and for the beach and have a life again. :heart::heart:

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Down boy, don't get too excited you don't want to risk a heart attack and miss all the fun :cry: 

To be honest and this will be greeted with howls of dissent but never mind; I'd like to see Danaya go home for a break but return fully refreshed and take on the role of a new Nora. She is already showing signs of teaching the other two the ropes of how to manage their lives in the apartment and in my view definitely has a friendly big sister approach I also believe Aida is too immature for this way of life; Vika is a gem so a nice playmate for Danaya would be perfect for her to get herself out of bed to go shopping with and for the beach and have a life again. :heart::heart:

I wouldn't assume Danaya was playing housemother to the girls - they could have been talking about anything, and for that matter, I don't see Danaya as much of a role model. I actually like the girl, but I like her for what she COULD be, not what she has shown us in RLC.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Vika is a gem so a nice playmate for Danaya would be perfect for her to get herself out of bed to go shopping with and for the beach and have a life again. :heart::heart:

Danaya get herself out of bed??? stop teasing...lol

• Upvote 1

Tu as quitté l’Ukraine, Peut-être la Georgie

Pour vivre une autre peine, autre misère aussi

Soumise à RLC, intouchable, protégé.

Qui ne te paiera pas si tu veux t'en aller.

Tu t'appelles Danaya, Ilona ou Irma

Un joli nom en A, qui fait rêver  les gars

Pour finir tout au bout d'un appart sans joie,

Où tu t'offres aux regards, où tu  ouvres tes bras.

Tu as quitté Moscou, Kiev,

ou les clubs d'Odessa

Pour t'en venir à l'Ouest

voir la vie au Barca

Pour gagner un peu plus,

Et pour quelques tordus,

Tu fais croire que tu aimes

Toi qui n'aimeras plus.

Petite fille slave,

Tu te donnes, tu te vends, plus tu donnes moins tu prends,

Tu reviendras un jour chez toi

Edited by homersimpson95
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, alanohio said:

That was even a little over the top for you Harley. Whether you like it or not. RLC is making money - probably lots of it. You seem to be one one the few that can't accept the maintenance issue when you have no idea what it takes to operate such an operation.

As far as Aida, I agree. She is young enough (mentally) to put a high priority on her relationship with the first guy that treated her nice - and thus won't let herself cross any lines in RLC. I hope the guy she's saving it for is worth it.

What makes RLC successful in this apartment is that they change out girls regularly (Mr1010 hit on this). If there's a mixture we don't like, it will change within a month or two. It's a vacation apartment - not a regular apartment. When you stop to think about it, whoever came up with the idea of an apartment where change was part of the plan was ingenious.

Chill out Harley. There's a way to disagree without insulting people and sounding like you've been drinking before you tell us :) Hang in there, it will get better.

Thank you Alan for your comments. I agree that change here helps. 

Chilling Harley may be difficult as even he would admit.

7 hours ago, snaky said:

Firstly, you need to keep your comments in the Comment section, less you want trouble with the mods.  Second you need to get a premium membership so you can enjoy all we have to offer

Snaky, that was a nice welcoming post there. Channeling your best Foamy there bud?

• Upvote 1

As ive always said -- adaia is very immature in alot of ways so im not surprised shes leaving. People keep saying she may have sex with vika or Da, but seriously -- she may be a virgin guys. She talks of being a wild sexual girl when shes drunk but after a few drinks she practically passes out everytime lol. Shes alot of talk, but i still like her.

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

Is Aida or Da leaving today? Ive not been on that much lately to know what's happening. They sure are carrying alot of things downstairs.

no they r taking adeles belongings to be sent  back her

• Upvote 2