Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Elisa does yoga work out and that were she went. Also i don't think Rita won't to stay in the apt with Vika BF There. Rita also has a car so she can go places and she has friend there

Then he wont be there long. She's a new resident of the apartment, and RLC won't let him be the reason to keep her from the apartment im sure.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Elisa does yoga work out and that were she went. Also i don't think Rita won't to stay in the apt with Vika BF There. Rita also has a car so she can go places and she has friend there

No please blue&bonnie porkshop you and your bullshit should have stayed on reallifecamfan.

1 minute ago, Thorhart said:

No please blue&bonnie porkshop you and your bullshit should have stayed on reallifecamfan.

If Rita wont stay there because of him being there, there will be some pressure to make him leave, because she's much more popular than him.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Who in the hell are you talking about

You did the same post in the chat of reallifecamfan an hour ago. You should stay on reallifecamfan you your crap blue and bonnie (aka porkshop).

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

i'm not a member of  reallifecamfan and i know nothing about them

but is it a crime to be a member of both

is that group enemies of ours

No absolutely not. But he says a lot of bullshit on realifecamfan about this apartment. I just don't want him to start saying all this bullshit on CC.

1 minute ago, Thorhart said:

No absolutely not. But he says a lot of bullshit on realifecamfan about this apartment. I just don't want him to start saying all this bullshit on CC.

There is a lot of bullshit on here too

it's up to you to believe or not