Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

IF IF IF I was as smart and know as much as our SO-CALL KNOW-IT-ALLS on here id run the world. No Elisa is "NOT"  a stripper except on her own time. She doesnt do it for a living i assure you. There are others who have contacts on this site besides the KNOW-IT-ALLS lol. She has fun on her own. She's not trash Thes. Regardless of the job she REALLY has ... she's far more classy than anyone on RLC, but Nelly as of now. I like other girls, but we all have our favs budroe. I just pick the clasy ones who dont spread their legs for just anyone. She's not like Danaya, or Adele. My cousin lives in Barcelona and certain girls, but "not Elisa" are talks of the town ... the underground type. Elisa is CLASS. ## Oh by the way my cousin has lived in Barce for 40 yrs. and she reads all the gossip papers, and she has told me about alot of the trash that goes on in that town.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I tell what I think joejo.....it was audition for what she does... she is a stripper ::)......that is why she runs around Naked all the time and leaves the house every night for work. I am glad your in love with her, you obviously need a release, because you yourself are responsible for well over 100 pages of the 165 pages comments on this thread. I have to tell you, I think everyone who has ever read one post on this thread knows just how you feel about Elisa. Then you wonder why she drinks like a fish out of water. 

Just why  does this mean she drinks like a fish out of water? I mean she does, but the comment makes no sense.

And Joe, you need to calm down and post less. At this rate you will catch up to me in posts in like another month.

Believe what you want to believe people. The selfies were for her boyfriend .... i gurantee that.... not a pimp or lowlife. If she was auditioning it was for her boyfriend ... not a male slut.

• Upvote 1

Believe what you want to believe people. The selfies were for her boyfriend .... i gurantee that.... not a pimp or lowlife. If she was auditioning it was for her boyfriend ... not a male slut.

IF they were for her b/f, the whole world has them now; nothing personal about what she did. I Guess we are the 'male sluts"

• Upvote 2

I tell what I think joejo.....it was audition for what she does... she is a stripper ::)......that is why she runs around Naked all the time and leaves the house every night for work. I am glad your in love with her, you obviously need a release, because you yourself are responsible for well over 100 pages of the 165 pages comments on this thread. I have to tell you, I think everyone who has ever read one post on this thread knows just how you feel about Elisa. Then you wonder why she drinks like a fish out of water. 

Honestly, she is hardly good enough to be a stripper. She is merely an exhibitionist. Like most of the participants on rlc are supposed to be.

Agreed, joejo. Only a cynic says that she is sending it to her johns.

No i dont think she is sending it to any ''john'', which is the same as a lowlife lol.  Face it ... it's a fact. Not everyone who has been on this site for a long time -- knows it all ... they prove it everyday.

• Upvote 1

No i dont think she is sending it to any ''john'', which is the same as a lowlife lol.  Face it ... it's a fact. Not everyone who has been on this site for a long time -- knows it all ... they prove it everyday.

True, joe, and the strength of your argument is what makes it worth listening to and not how many posts you have made or how many likes you have.

Believe me, I have myself said stupid things at times and have been called on it.

She is a hell of a dancer, and she can pick and choose who she works for. Yea she may have a 40 yr. old boyfriend, but im 62 and have a 24 yr. old girlfriend who is laughing her ass off about this because she agrees wityh me. Im not a pimp, but i have a young girfriend. Age has nothing to do with it. Elisa has a MATURE boyfriend who may not yhave been abnle to visit this time. All girls on RLC arent whores and prostitutes like some of the past ones. Elisa happens to be one of those girls. Believe what you want.... past is past and jus because other girls on here have character issues.... doesnt mean Elisa does.