Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I saw Elisa putting "that" into her bag, but i wasnt gonna comment till someone else did lol. Today and night holds alot of unsure possiblities. I believe they will come home fairly early since they left so early. Dont think it's been used yet tho Happyman. I wish so bad i had captured that last night, and especially Rita's expression when Elisa showed her. # Maybe we will get a demo before she leaves -- never know with my baby.

they might be gone 2-4 hours, just saying- but the big question is why did Elisa put her toy into her bag- makes one wonder ????????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, beaver67 said:

they might be gone 2-4 hours, just saying- but the big question is why did Elisa put her toy into her bag- makes one wonder ????????

Yea that is stuck in my mind Beaver -- as to why she took it with her. You could plainly see she took it off her table or the floor -- not sure where.

Hi! This is my first post here. I've been lurking around for a couple of months and have been on and off RLC for about a year. Nora made me subscribe when she was with two other girls whose names I don't remember. Kiko came by now and then. I resubscribed when Ilona, Anna and Irma were in the apt and now i am back again with Elisa – my favourite, allthough her performance quality has decreased considerably lately.

My thoughts about the girls are based on what I can see from my spaceship. I don't understand russian, so I'm just guessing - like the rest of you. English is not my mother tongue, so please bear with any errors.

As much as I like to watch Elisa, I hope she will be leaving soon for her own sake. I'm afraid he is heading towards a dead end. I think she came to Barcelona to find a job in the modeling business. She may have been modeling a little back home in Russia or Ukraine, but she is not experienced in the business and seeks advice all the time from Rita and over the phone. She may have been lured by someone to go to Barcelona with promises that she could easily find a modeling job. A couple of weeks ago or so she apparently had daily appointments with someone and she was enthusiasticly going out every day, maybe to a photoshoot audition. But it's a tough business and she didn't get the job. Elisa has a great body and a pretty face, but there are many, many girls like her, although only very few have her personality. But that doesn't count in the modeling business.

She gets along with the other girls, but doesn't feel connected to them in any way and they will never be her soulmates. Actually she is tired of Vika, who is often interfering with her activities and just cannot stop talking and lecturing her once she gets started. A couple of times I have seen Elisa on her way to the balcony to smoke, but when she saw Vika already there, she turned around and went back to her room. I must say I understand her. I couldn't live with Vika for one single day.

So Elisa's stay in Barcelona has not been what she was hoping for. I think she is still applying for jobs, but she has realized that it is not going to be easy and that she probably won't succeed. She has also given up learning spanish. She is clearly in distress, laughing nervously when she speaks and soothing her chaotic mind by drinking and smoking a lot.

At the moment she is spending time waiting to go back home. In the daytime she is a tourist enjoying the city, the sun and the cava, and she has probably walked every street in Barcelona. Perhaps also made some a few contacts there, but nothing serious.

When in the apt she is now glued to her phone all the time and I'm sorry to say that she has become a quite boring just as most of the girls we have seen lately. Even her wiggle/squeeze-bates are no longer interesting to watch. They are very predictable and she is no longer doing them wholeheartedly, but for show only.

Some people think that she has an alcohol problem. I don't agree. I think she is comfort drinking to drown her sorrows and because she is bored and distressed and unsure about her situation and future. Much of what she is doing have the character of therapy - smoking, drinking, taking photos, browsing her phone without purpose, making dreamcatchers, exchanging pictures and messages with friends and family. I even think she was doing some painting one day on the floor. Classic RLC!

She is a joyful, freespirited girl with a bright, open mind, and she shouldn't be sitting alone staring at a phonescreen all day. I'm sure she has a great future, but she needs to get on with her life now. She is wasting her time in this apartment.

• Upvote 2

I hope so too for sure, I fancy it might get christened tonight though and sadly probably not in her bedroom. Her "period" dried up pretty quick from last night though don't you think but it is due going by last month's timing. As an afterthought, she has been growing her bush for the last two weeks and trimming it which I missed but trimmed it is. Women normally do it for someone who likes it so the question is who is she cultivating it for - bf here or Kiev?

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yea that is stuck in my mind Beaver -- as to why she took it with her. You could plainly see she took it off her table or the floor -- not sure where.

did anyone see her put it in her bag ???????, maybe the toy shop is on their list of places to stop and she brought it along as an example- who knows, and I am not going to try and guess either- just saying

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

I am just goin to bring this up elisa and rita was dressed to kill and vika just was in shorts and a shirt wouldn't u think that vika should have worn a summer dress also?

good point eagle