Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, Gert20161 said:

13.30 Vika and Irma left togheter

Maybe Irma is starting/trying to break Vika out of her shell? If anyone can do it...it would be Irma...I'm so glad she's back.  She's brought a 'little' life in to this apartment already!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Oh im very glad Irma has come to the apartment. People have temporarily brought Vika out of her shell before, but she always goes back, because she has a boyfriend that she's dedicated to ..... that's all that matters to her. Vika will never be a party person like maybe Rita or Irma. ..... it's not her i dont think. Some people keep thinking she may be bi or lesbo, but no chance i dont think. Good massage or bad massage i dont think Vika would give in to a girl and have sex of any kind.# Im very glad Irma is here -- now two hot, sweet, friendly girls..... and Vika has a few good days at times.

2 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

at least the song is better than the I want your lesbian sex son that was played last time she was here

Can't decide if that's rap music or what, but it's not too bad. I still believe most of Irma's twerking is just regular twerking. Some of it may be belly-dancing related, but most of what ive seen is regular dancing, and twerking which isnt bad.....love her moves!!!!!