Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita is really wound up tonight. I think Vika is going with her. Rita may be feeling the wine or whatever it is lol, or she may jus be happy ... never know.

hard to tell- if she had an exam today, maybe she just wants to unwind ??????

they left at 22:01

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I would too Beaver -- ive been there, and done that. 

me to- more times than I can count

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita is really wound up tonight. I think Vika is going with her. Rita may be feeling the wine or whatever it is lol, or she may jus be happy ... never know.

Wow Rita looks and sounds drunk,,she must have finally ended her classes,,maybe she finished her final exams and is now more relaxed and ready to let loose,,we'll see if that's the case in the next couple of days,,but so far she looks extremely happy,,could also be because of what we did last night while all of you were sleeping.::)::):heart::heart:

tumblr_llfzgrasel1qattl2o1_4001.gif?w=35

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Wow Rita looks and sounds drunk,,she must have finally ended her classes,,maybe she finished her final exams and is now more relaxed and ready to let loose,,we'll see if that's the case in the next couple of days,,but so far she looks extremely happy,,could also be because of what we did last night while all of you were sleeping.::)::):heart::heart:

Id rather my tongue be there tho lol.

Guest beaver67
2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

ya right mikey- is that your dick looking like a string of pearls HAHAHAHAHA