Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Dreamer24 If you like to no why the all girls apt was UM yesterday they brought in Paper towels, toilet paper and soap. You can see the paper towels on the counter near the coffee pot and you can see the new soap in the bath room on the counter and there one in the tub and if you was witching yesterday you could see Irma putting the toilet paper away and they did a few other thing that i email them about

18 minutes ago, cacjc said:

So Vica is gone

I'm surprised there are not a lot more posts about it and photos of hugging and saying goodbye

But i guess you guy's and girls are too upset to talk about it yet

There were no hugs, Rita followed Vika out to the metro(?). But Vika did not stopped by Irma and Ilona lying asleep to say goodbye.
Vika was a little sentimental as she would go out, and she and Rita sat at the far end of the couch a bit.
Vika cried some tears, then cross herself and they went out.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Dreamer24 If you like to no why the all girls apt was UM yesterday they brought in Paper towels, toilet paper and soap. You can see the paper towels on the counter near the coffee pot and you can see the new soap in the bath room on the counter and there one in the tub and if you was witching yesterday you could see Irma putting the toilet paper away and they did a few other thing that i email them about

Was wondering why Bonnie -- thanks.

Guest beaver67
On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎26 at 3:19 AM, Thestarider said:

Tenderfoots and green-horns probably have no idea who cream is or was. We will educate them a little

Every one should know the guy in the middle ::)

Well consider this your Eric Clapton education, one of the greatest of all time blues guitar players ::)

Fuck ya thes- one of best groups of all times, and Clapton is the best- thanks for mentioning it- tenderfoots & green-horns will have no clue, and when Ginger Baker opened his eyes real big- it reminds me of Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull. Again the young'uns won't know who that is either hahaha