Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

off Topic

Jeg ser det er en ny leilighet åpnet opp, Stesha & Marco. Er det noen som kjenner igjen interiøret - jeg absolutt ikke. Konkurranse brygging Jeg lurer på ??

It's new, have not seen it before

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, mitsoulas33 said:

does anyone non standard or premium member see tht new appartement? i, as freeloader, dont even see it on the apptmts list on rlc

dont see any new apartment on the list in Belgium.

1 minute ago, mitsoulas33 said:

er det noen som ikke standard eller premium medlem se tht ny appartement? Jeg, som freeloader, ikke engang se det på listen apptmts på RLC

you must take a reload of the site

Here what worry me.RLC made there money of the all girls apt why did they get another couple apt and not another all girl apt. BTR has been saying that they are going to do away with the all girl apt one day so now it starting to look like he might be right. He also been saying for over 8 month that he would like to find people with there own apt and RLC just go in and install the camera. Could this be the start of the new RLC people having there own apt and they are just putting in camera. That apt look like it cost a lot of money so it my be the people that live in it own it not RLC 

Just now, mitsoulas33 said:

one more time. does any other frrloader see tht new apt? might be vissible only by paid members

I think it must be RLC site issue as there is a free kitchen and living room cam at the moment.

• Upvote 1