Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Why don't some one tell Polya to go buy some panties that fit her. Those baggy  panties remind me of what my granny wore. You all keep thinking she going to go nude in the apt and Irma going to give her a massage. Well just keep waiting i guess you have nothing else better to do. She keep here back turn to the camera to take a shower and if she show any nudity you better not blink or your going to miss it. I love when guys come on here and say how much nudity she has shown. You must be a sleep and dreaming. When Irma and Ilone leave and you log in to the all girls apt your going to think you log in to the Disney Channel. I hope Polya get nude for you guys and Fuck the hell out of a banana but what i seeing she going to be very boring. O i forgot we got to give her time Well the clock is ticking and there been nothing happening from her Yet

Just remember she is in the apartment since 4 days Bonnie ::).

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She already been more open and show more in this couple days than other past girls in two months...she was a lot with the other girls..had fun with them..again already more than past girls..so even if she doesnt does anything more(thing i higly doubt)she already better rlc resident then other recent residents.

agree Ze-so far she seems to fit in well with the 2 I's, and they are having fun together, which we have not seen here for quite a while

3 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Why don't some one tell Polya to go buy some panties that fit her. Those baggy  panties remind me of what my granny wore. You all keep thinking she going to go nude in the apt and Irma going to give her a massage. Well just keep waiting i guess you have nothing else better to do. She keep here back turn to the camera to take a shower and if she show any nudity you better not blink or your going to miss it. I love when guys come on here and say how much nudity she has shown. You must be a sleep and dreaming. When Irma and Ilone leave and you log in to the all girls apt your going to think you log in to the Disney Channel. I hope Polya get nude for you guys and Fuck the hell out of a banana but what i seeing she going to be very boring. O i forgot we got to give her time Well the clock is ticking and there been nothing happening from her Yet

Maybe she's wearing a  " loaded diaper ".......LOL !   Sorry, that wasn't very nice of me !

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Ilona sure looks very sexy today -- so does Polya.

did Polya go out, she was dressed like it ???

Dreamer24 Come to Miami Florida and you can see girls like Polya all day long and you should check out our nudist beach and in a lot of our stores you can see girls wearing see through top with no bra on underneath. Your forget there was ever a web site call RLC.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Dreamer24 Come to Miami Florida and you can see girls like Polya all day long and you should check out our nudist beach and in a lot of our stores you can see girls wearing see through top with no bra on underneath. Your forget there was ever a web site call RLC.

I jus may do that Bonnie. Ive heard lots of stuff about the nudist beaches too. Sounds fun to me.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Polya out on the balcony. She jus looks comfortable being in the apartment now.

thanks dreamer- guess she didn't go out

oh FYI- Anzeka bating under covers w/ vibrator now- that's # 1 for the day hahaha

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

thanks dreamer- guess she didn't go out

oh FYI- Anzeka bating under covers w/ vibrator now- that's # 1 for the day hahaha

She loves to do that dont she.