Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Elisa bought a big bottle of champagne today

Hopefully only Elisa will enjoy the champagne .... the way things so far have gone -- only she needs to enjoy it by herself.... unless she's havin company. She's been treated unfair i think by everyone. She's in a class by herself. Maybe her boyfriend will get to come see her soon .... i hope.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Anyone know how long it will stay Vika's boyfriend in the aparment?. If tomorrow is still there, makes me think that he came to stay in this apartment with his girlfriend , I hope this will not happen and soon. His presence means we can not see naked or topless Elisa every times, that would be boring !

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Alexfert123 said:

Anyone know how long it will stay Vika's boyfriend in the aparment?. If tomorrow is still there, makes me think that he came to stay in this apartment with his girlfriend , I hope this will not happen and soon. His presence means we can not see naked or topless Elisa every times, that would be boring !

He stayed last night, and we can only hope he wont be here long. He seems very sick.

1 minute ago, joejo said:

He stayed last night, and we can only hope he wont be here long. He seems very sick.

Ok joejo thanks for your opinion, but tonight he is again, for sure will sleep again in the apartment

We see what happens tomorrow if he goes or not

3 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

Ok joejo thanks for your opinion, but tonight he is again, for sure will sleep again in the apartment

We see what happens tomorrow if he goes or not

If he is what Vika wants im glad for her.