Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well hot Elisa is gone for awhile. Saw her on the bed doing the same thing ..... clinching her butt together like yesterday....new masturbation technique. As for Vika.... i kinda feel soorry for her even tho she got herself intto this mess with him. Ive watched him close and he very well may be autistic, or mentally retarded to an extent. The way he approaches getting in his chair at the table....taking lil choppy steps behind his chair and lining thins up before he sits. He doesnt sit down normal like most people. He puts his cigarette butts out in the ashtray and lines them up in the ashtray lol. When he geets undressed he folds his clothes, pats them on each side before putting them up. Jus lil stuff like that. He almost totally ignores Vika, pushes her away still, and wont even go in the laundry room anymore. He almmost ignores the other 2 girls too. Jus lil stuff like that. Vika stays pissed at him too.... no faking, no acting guys, gals. Draw your own conclusion tho.

• Upvote 1

Forgot to mention he's wearing the same shorts again,that t-shirt not been washed either. Elisa ask him the other day if he liked it there, and he mumbled he hated it bcause of no privacy. I learned all this from my Russian neighbor who is a member of RLC. He translates alot when he gets to watch it. He may be in bed now, but im gonna learn more later today i hope.

1 minute ago, pedro1 said:

Well he gives insult to autistic and retarded people everywhere. His whole dynamic is just wrong. He may jus be downright arrogant, conceited. He's by far not a normal man. Oh that's using that word loosely lol. Just watch his mannerisms and you'll see all this.

• Upvote 1

I watch it from time to time hoping beyond hope that it will sort of go back to normal, like before he was there and the girls would walk around free and unfettered. With him being there, they seem somewhat suffocated in their clothing options. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pedro1 said:

I watch it from time to time hoping beyond hope that it will sort of go back to normal, like before he was there and the girls would walk around free and unfettered. With him being there, they seem somewhat suffocated in their clothing options. 

They can't be themselves at all. They have to curb their normal girlish things girls do, because of him.

• Upvote 2