Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Legr, it is supposed to tingle there. If it doesn't you better get off this site, lol!

As for the under maintenance thing, I like mikey's comment. I do think though they draw the line at pussy licking. They might sneak in a little fingering though! Just do it quick Anna!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

LMAOO!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

It wasn't the vibrator, it was my cellphone.  But I let it ring and ring and ring again.

Legr, it is supposed to tingle there. If it doesn't you better get off this site, lol!

As for the under maintenance thing, I like mikey's comment. I do think though they draw the line at pussy licking. They might sneak in a little fingering though! Just do it quick Anna!

They don't cut off the lesbian couples when they eat pussy.

NO SHE DIDN'T THEY BOTH JUST PLAYED AROUND WITH EACH OTHER,,,,MAINLY ANNA FEELING UP ILONA WHILE ILONA WAS JUST LAUGHING AND GOING ALONG WITH IT,,,,IT ALMOST SEEMED TO ME LIKE THEY MAY HAVE BEEN RE-ENACTING WHATEVER THEY WERE DOING WHEN THEY LEFT,MAYBE THEY HAD TO DO A POSE THAT REQUIRED ANNA TO STAND BEHIND ILONA AND CUP HER NAKED BREAST  WITH HER HANDS,(IN MY OPINION/GUESS)

Wait, mikey, so what did happen tonight with Anna and Ilona? Did Ilona just push away her hand or what?

Aah, but are they really lesbian, legr? Or just playing at being lesbian? If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound? WTF am I babbling about? Its 1 am here and I lost my mind I guess. Actually I just like that saying and wanted to use it, lol!!!!

Reenacting the script for us in case we missed  it, mikey? Sounds like more of the same bs. You know for girls touching each others boobies is like us guys checking out each others' muscles on our arms. Ooh, you have big boobies (muscles). Do you work out (are they real?). So let's not get too excited when they feel each other's boobs. Now rubbing your boob up and down someone's pussy is more of a big deal! Finger fucking is a big deal, lol!

IF IRMA'S LIPS SUCKED ON ANNA'S PUSSY,OR ANNA'S LIPS SUCKED ON  ILONA'S PUSSY,AND THE APARTMENT WENT INTO MAINTENANCE AND NONE OF US WERE ABLE TO HEAR IT,DID THEIR PUSSIES MAKE A SLURPING SOUND?. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Aah, but are they really lesbian, legr? Or just playing at being lesbian? If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound? WTF am I babbling about? Its 1 am here and I lost my mind I guess. Actually I just like that saying and wanted to use it, lol!!!!

DAMN I BET THAT IT WOULD FEEL SO GOOD TO JUST BEND THESE TWO OVER ON THAT BED AND GO BACK AND FORTH FUCKING THEM DOGGYSTYLE :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY I'M THIS NICE,PLEASE SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION THANK YOU :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

ANNAFEELILONAASS.gif