Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

does anyone notice the sneaky ass grin that has on his face its like hes mocking us.

Yea i have. He's already gave Vika a lecture about dressing with more clothes. Elisa ignores him now and jus wears what she wants downstairs lol..... Rita also.

• Upvote 1

Strange behaviour this morning from Elisa I thought. From being casual after getting up to rushing about to get ready as if she has agreed to meet someone. At least she had time for two or was it three glasses of Cava while she was getting ready! Makes sense to change her bra to a white one to match her top but why put the black one in her shoulder bag and wear two jackets when it's 18 degC today and 70% humidity? Not sure if it was her passport she put in her bag as well along with other things out of her top drawer so all very odd.

You're right though joejo, she doesn't give a toss about the sloth now just dresses to suit herself and not him. I hope she comes home tonight and makes him feel even more uncomfortable now that it looks like she's finished her monthly's. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Strange behaviour this morning from Elisa I thought. From being casual after getting up to rushing about to get ready as if she has agreed to meet someone. At least she had time for two or was it three glasses of Cava while she was getting ready! Makes sense to change her bra to a white one to match her top but why put the black one in her shoulder bag and wear two jackets when it's 18 degC today and 70% humidity? Not sure if it was her passport she put in her bag as well along with other things out of her top drawer so all very odd.

You're right though joejo, she doesn't give a toss about the sloth now just dresses to suit herself and not him. I hope she comes home tonight and makes him feel even more uncomfortable now that it looks like she's finished her monthly's. :biggrin:

Yea it seemed as if she was meeting someone, but if it was Boyfriend, i think it would've been a little more dramatics ya know. Maybe she's met someone else, but i doubt it. Yea Elisa walked right by Fidel wearing her black bra and panties, and he never looked up. She dont care what he or Vika think anymore. Yea i hope she does too -- make him be the uncomfortable one in the apartment.

• Upvote 1