Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Well according to Kitek's post of her conversation a couple days age that her boyfriend is still trying to come here - but I think is having issues.  Maybe they will go to another city to meet. Maybe that is what the plane ticket is.  

And just for the record this apartment will not fold if Elisa leaves.  Believe me in a couple of months this board will be hot again.  Really - do not get hung up on these women - they have real lives and share a little with us - but only a little and quick glimpse.  Then they are gone.  Unless you have their social media you know nothing thereafter.  Thats Life! 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well according to Kitek's post of her conversation a couple days age that her boyfriend is still trying to come here - but I think is having issues.  Maybe they will go to another city to meet. Maybe that is what the plane ticket is.  

And just for the record this apartment will not fold if Elisa leaves.  Believe me in a couple of months this board will be hot again.  Really - do not get hung up on these women - they have real lives and share a little with us - but only a little and quick glimpse.  Then they are gone.  Unless you have their social media you know nothing thereafter.  Thats Life! 

Well whether i should or not -- i do have most of their social media researched by my girlfriend.  Ive given up doing more than that. Anything more would be stalking i think, so im not going no further in finding anything about them. Im not hung up on them at all. I loved Aida as much as Elisa almost but know very little about her. Im interested in Elisa more than others, because she seems much classier than most of the girls here. I havent found ANYTHING BAD  about Elisa compared to the others.  Hey IF Elisa  leaves and im not convinced she is .... life goes on. I jus hate to see a rare decent classt girl leave. Thats my only worry. ## Good Joke for the day --- I heard Fidel had his own company lmao. Can you even envision that lol??

Well whether i should or not -- i do have most of their social media researched by my girlfriend.  Ive given up doing more than that. Anything more would be stalking i think, so im not going no further in finding anything about them. Im not hung up on them at all. I loved Aida as much as Elisa almost but know very little about her. Im interested in Elisa more than others, because she seems much classier than most of the girls here. I havent found ANYTHING BAD  about Elisa compared to the others.  Hey IF Elisa  leaves and im not convinced she is .... life goes on. I jus hate to see a rare decent classt girl leave. Thats my only worry. ## Good Joke for the day --- I heard Fidel had his own company lmao. Can you even envision that lol??

OK I hear you.  She is sort of fun to watch.  The longer your here the more it is the same.  I like that new girls come.  Some people here don't.  To me the more the merrier - hell it's their life.  We are just looking in a window. 

And yeah - his own business - it was in a post from Kitek - I think in a convo Vika had with Danya last month.  She also (vika) said they has sex multiple times per day - that now seems like a laugh.  

Guys in this apartment they always leave.  That is the bad.   But the good is new girls come and we get a variety.  Don't get too hung up on any one girls here. You will be disappointed.  It is like a TV show some end quick and other go longer.  But they all end.  Then new girls come!

Now K&K did come back and that is good - but again it can only go so long.  And Rita has shown up in Moscow and now back Barcelona.  Lots of people liked her the first time and were upset she left.  I thought people would commit suicide when K&K left - rather quickly too.  K&K seemed to be the most popular when they where in Barcelona.  But you have to be here for that one. 

Just stay tuned ....

Alba This is true , but the fact that most guys like Lev, Paul,Thomas,Karel, Demid,Daniel and last the mountain man all leave partners frustrated ending up masterbating alone like Zoya  tonight,  it is insulting to the male human race not to be able to fulfil the natural demands of beautiful partners 

• Upvote 1

Alba This is true , but the fact that most guys like Lev, Paul,Thomas,Karel, Demid,Daniel and last the mountain man all leave partners frustrated ending up masterbating alone like Zoya  tonight,  it is insulting to the male human race not to be able to fulfil the natural demands of beautiful partners 

Yeah I hear that.  I was mainly referring to the girls Barcelona apartment in that post thought

I sure hope some kind soul recorded it

OK I hear you.  She is sort of fun to watch.  The longer your hear the more it is the same.  I like that new girls come.  Some don't.  To me the more the merrier - hell it's their life.  We are just looking in a window. 

And yeah - his own business - it was in a post from Kitek - I think in a convo Vika had with Danya last month.  She also (vika) said they has sex multiple times per day - that now seems like a laugh.  

LMAO Vika and Fidel have sex many times a day omfg.... thas the most hilarious thing ive heard in my life. Sure Vika would say that, because she dont want people to know how incompetent to have sex ....he is. I understand Vika lieing. In her situation id lie too. Id say you could count on one hand how many times they have had sex at all. All girls kinda stretch the truth about their men lol. IF IF that was possible it isnt happening in the apartment which STILL shows what a weird freak he is. ## And him having his own business is even more funny. Girls love to stretch the truth about their men.... it's only normal, but i doubt anyone really believes it. When i get my software translating thing -- i will know 100 % what they say. I cant wait for that. We NEVER know completely what they say unless we hear word for word what they say.

• Upvote 1

maybe he doesn't care for the cameras

maybe he's a conservative

maybe, just maybe some of you people ragging on this guy should lighten up because you people sound really eh sad.

gawd, give it a rest, if that's too long, how about a breather for just one page.

just one page, pretty please with sugar on top ::)

• Upvote 3

I sure hope some kind soul recorded it

Zoya should have sex alone. That guy is dangerous. I saw him hit her repeatedly and spit on her at least 8-10 times about 2 months ago. I cant believe he wasnt arrested, and them thrown off the site. From what ive heard it's happened before too. He's a sickooooo. Im sure he threatens her or she would be gone im sure.

maybe he doesn't care for the cameras

maybe he's a conservative

maybe, just maybe some of you people ragging on this guy should lighten up because you people sound really eh sad.

gawd, give it a rest, if that's too long, how about a breather for just one page.

just one page, pretty please with sugar on top ::)

Id gladly go for that if people would quit having faitytale beliefs about them. Hopefully maybe she will wake up and smell the roses instead of the stinkweed .

• Upvote 1