Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Both Vika and Elisa will be goners this month Stn Cld. Rita will be moving into the Queens room, and becomes the new Queen of the lair.

K&K will be coming to visit their best friend RITA, for the rest of the summer leaving the Moscow Penthouse to IRMA mad ANNA, with frequent visits to Moscow from Ilona, Danaya and Adele.

Nora and Kiko will be taking the apartment that C&M were in, and they will have visits from Alma and Diana who have begun a lesbian relationship.

Lev and Tabu start the long lasted torrid love affair and Tabu finally gives up the goods.

M&S and the Italian girl have the threesome that has been long anticipated,

S&H decide to finally let the bro's into the bedroom to help keep Susan's incredible apatite for sex subdued and under control.

Leora tells Paul to go take flying leap off the balcony so she can bring in that long time lover she has been hiding from everyone.

Maya is caught by Stephan with the dog and cats behaving like the animal we all knew she had inside her.

Nelly and Bogdan get really drunk with Efim and Darnita and give the best couple on couple all night sex fest that anyone could imagine.

Blue Bonnie is now known as The Violet Vixen and teams up Sabrina to have the best strap on sex imaginable, and Butch get pissed and leaves the project

Lets all jump on......... JUNE............ instead of Joy, Joy is rode hard and put wet.

I should have been one the staff writers for RLC because that is a perfect script :biggrin: 

The scenes described above will be available to Super Platinum Premium Members only! Membership includes viewer controlled cams, super zoom, sniff-o-vision and dogie and kitty cams. All for a low price of $85 per month. Join now!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Så hvem er den heldige jenta som sier farvel denne måneden.

Vil det være Vika , Elisa eller Rita ?

I'm afraid it gets Elisa, who said she would travel on June 11.
Rita said that she should be two months in Barca, but had some time here before she arrived at the apartment.
Vika came on April 1 and has another month-to.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:

You see what happens when you make an excellent comment Dreamer24,,,most will ignore you,you asked a question,about a contract,,and I can bet you any amount of money that they can never answer you or provide a contract that they love to talk about so much as proof.,,because you don't say what they wanna here,,,the truth hurts sometimes,,and if you speak it too often,,you may lose friends,,and get shut out of a group,,,good to see you made an excellent point,,I had to highlight it so that they can see that it didn't go unnoticed.

And on another topic,,,,,,A LOT OF GUYS ON HERE NEVER MAKE A SIMPLE COMMENT ABOUT THEIR OPINIONS OF THE GIRLS IN THE APT,,,THEY SIMPLY MAKE UP TUFF THAT THEY WANNA SEE HAPPEN,,OR THEY MAKE UNJUSTIFIED STATEMENTS ABOUT WHAT THE GIRLS SHOULD DO.

BEFORE ILONA,,ANNA AND IRMA ARRIVED,,,NOBODY ON THIS BOARD WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE GIRLS BEING BORING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT NAKED,,,ILONA AND HER CREW GOT EVERYBODY SPOILED BY FINALLY SEEING NAKED ASS AND PUSSY FREELY WALKING AROUND,,SO GUESS WHAT,,AFTER THAT,,EVERY FEMALE WAS JUDGED BASED ON WHAT CAME BEFORE THEM.

I NEVER SEEN ANY OF THESE GUYS ON HERE WHEN NORA WAS AROUND,,THEY WERE ALL OVER AT VV/WATCHME24/7,,,BUT AS SOON AS THE NUDITY STARTED,,THEY ALL FLOCKED OVER HERE IN THE DOZENS,,I keep on hearing talk about having a intelligent conversation,,,but how can you have an intelligent conversation,,if the other person is only obsessed with seeing naked girls walking around,,,and what cracks me up most of all,,is that the very guys who love to scream and cry about us not respecting their opinions,,are the same ones who from moths ago,,started attacking me for voicing mine,,but somehow I think that they underestimated me,,because they thought that by insulting me that it would make me run and hide and leave them to talk shit on this forum....I don't think so.

Thanks Mike, but i jus had to say what was on my mind. I think the girls are being judged too hard most of the time. We shouldn't think we can "place an order" like we would at a fast-food restaurant, and think they should do things--- and think we can get what we want from them. As i said, i like sex, and nudity, but damn it-- I want it to be when someone wants to show it lol. They are human jus like us, they have good and bad days, and some days they want to be alone, and some days they want to be together with each other and socialize with each other. That's what they call "human nature". I love them for who they are .... not who i want them to be.There's plenty of sex on the internet -- everyone knows where it is .... so go to those places if that's what you want.The girls have a life to live, and it's not our choice to live it for them. All i can say to the girls is," go for it girls, live your life normally, how you want to" .... not what others want. If i piss anyone off, i guess that's how it will be, sorry guys.   --- Thanks.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

So who is the lucky girl who says Goodbye this Month.

Will it be Vika, Elisa or Rita?

The Answer will be,,,Elisa lol,,,on the 11th:biggrin::biggrin:,,,,it's almost time for my baby to leave soon too:heart::heart:

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The Answer will be,,,Elisa lol,,,on the 11th:biggrin::biggrin:,,,,it's almost time for my baby to leave soon too:heart::heart:

And i will be one very sad guy when my sweety leaves. If popularity and her wishes has anything to do with it, and if RLC wants it.... she may be back. I only hope she will. I love Rita too by the way. When Vika leaves .... i wish the best for her.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Euromike sure loves to read himself type!!

Are you hard of hearing Harley,,going deaf in your ears,,,I write in big fonts and you put a lot of exclamation (!!) symbols at the end of your sentences,,,why are you shouting so much,,we can all hear you fine ROTFLMFAO!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway I don't understand what you are talking about,,,because I think you made a mistake Harley,,,I was not quoting myself,,I was quoting Dreamer24,,,although I do like to read myself too sometimes,,,times like when I get proven right,,or I predicted an event and it happened like how I predicted it.

HarleyFatboy sure is the stirring the pot type!!::):biggrin:

• Upvote 1