Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I dont wanna make anyone mad, but the things i said ... i really meant. We have three different girls, and we need to enjoy them for who they are.

You can never satisfy everybody Dreamer24,,there are some who will hate you just because you have a different opinion than theirs,,,and yet they are the same ones who love to cry about people like me not wanting to accept their opinions,but don't you ever apologize or be afraid to speak your mind on here,you are free to do so,you can never please everybody,so you just have to be yourself and write how you feel.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You can never satisfy everybody Dreamer24,,there are some who will hate you just because you have a different opinion than theirs,,,and yet they are the same ones who love to cry about people like me not wanting to accept their opinions,but don't you ever apologize or be afraid to speak your mind on here,you are free to do so,you can never please everybody,so you just have to be yourself and write how you feel.

I agree Mike, and i will do that. I very seldom get any comments and that may be because i make a strong point about things. I just get upset because people think these three girls should do what they want instead of what they want. They should live like they want. They arent our possesions. So far in a weeks time since ive been here.... i dont think ive made too many friends, but hey that's just life. They will get over it. I have to be me.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jayp1220259 said:

so why cant other people be themselves.

Just now, jayp1220259 said:

so why cant other people be themselves.

Other people should be able to be themselves, but just not criticize the girls for being themselves. We shouldnt expect them to say, do, and act like we want them to do. They are just three young girls living life their way in a very different environment than what we live everyday.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0930:Elisa is an early start today. Sitting now to eat breakfast in LR

Looks like she's going to the beach today, nice weather in Barca rest of the day.

14 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I agree Mike, and i will do that. I very seldom get any comments and that may be because i make a strong point about things. I just get upset because people think these three girls should do what they want instead of what they want. They should live like they want. They arent our possesions. So far in a weeks time since ive been here.... i dont think ive made too many friends, but hey that's just life. They will get over it. I have to be me.

If you are like me,,then you won't have to beg anyone to be your friend on here,you just be yourself and make nice and decent conversations with other people who respect your opinions,,and people will flock towards you.

It looks like your sweety may be getting ready to go to the beach,in her orange bikini swimsuit::)

And some on here are so caught up with the nudity that they fail to even try and find out the simplest details about any one of these ladies,,,they bitch about Rita being in her room all the time on the computer,,,if they took the time to learn the facts,,then they would actually know that she is doing homework and also studying for her spanish class.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If you are like me,,then you won't have to beg anyone to be your friend on here,you just be yourself and make nice and decent conversations with other people who respect your opinions,,and people will flock towards you.

It looks like your sweety may be getting ready to go to the beach,in her orange bikini swimsuit::)

And some on here are so caught up with the nudity that they fail to even try and find out the simplest details about any one of these ladies,,,they bitch about Rita being in her room all the time on the computer,,,if they took thee time to learn the facts,,then they would actually know that she is doing homework and also studying for her spanish class.

I agree Mike -- they all are different, and have different goals in their lives. Yep looks like my girl Elisa is headed for a day at the beach maybe. I hope she has a great day, and i hope the other girls have a great day too. Your girl Rita sure left out early, not sure what her plans were, but she usually has alot she wants, and has to do. Damn she's gorgeous jus like Elisa, just a little calmer if you know what i mean. She needs to convince Elisa to gain a few pounds though.I really do hope Vika has a good life with or without her man.

• Upvote 1