Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Guys if we were all still posting photos,Gifs and videos,,,today is one of those days that both the Barcelona apt and Penthouse K&K picture and video threads would have been flooded,,page after page of Sweet Asses and Honey Potssexy-girl-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gifmoving-eyebrows-smiley-emoticon.gif

I managed some pics without getting banned, maybe my snipping tool and only post when the dots are not showing?

They are not always on there so there might be hope.... or they're letting me get by cause they like me so much LOL!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

8 o'clock news: Rita has been up for a while and makeup now to go to school. The other two sleeping.

08:26: Rita left for school.  Elisa just checked her phone, back to sleep. 

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

8 o'clock news: Rita has been up for a while and makeup now to go to school. The other two sleeping.

08:26: Rita left for school.  Elisa just checked her phone, back to sleep.

08:50: Vika is awake.

Elisa is in real good mood today. She laughs and smiles all the time, both on the phone and when Vika came into her room completely naked.

Seems like she's ready for a show for us, but Vika comes back to the room all the time ..

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Elisa is in real good mood today. She laughs and smiles all the time, both on the phone and when Vika came into her room completely naked.

Seems like she's ready for a show for us, but Vika comes back to the room all the time ..

And lift off!!