Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Noldus said:

but she went straight to the refrigerator for a little nip

Yea i saw that Nold. I was hoping she would take a night off from the alcohol.

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yea i saw that Nold. I was hoping she would take a night off from the alcohol.

Don't think that is going to happen Dreamer24- she pretty much has a dependency for alcohol. But her other qualities outshine her consumption problem 

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

My baby is out on the town it looks like again. Hope she comes home better than last night. She may have had a good time last night, but i think she over-did the alcohol. Guys when i say i love Elisa  --- I don't mean that ( not in a romantic way). I just care about her. To me she's differen't than the others. I dont want anything bad to happen to her. She's beautiful, sexy, lots of adjectives..... most of all she's a very sweet girl. --- Oh hell im getting weird talking like this so --- hope you all know what i mean.

Maybe not all, but certainly a lot and I know what you mean, it's called to care for and be involved with someone. Elisa is a sensitive and kind young woman, who has probably met some rough and unkind things in her life which caused her need for drinking so she feels a bit comfortable. But this drinking habit makes her vulnerable as well. When she meets a person who sees his chances things might happen she will regret later. The more this happens the more Elisa will loose her sensivity and kindness. Let's not think about that. A week ago I was worried too and waited until she came home. Let's hope the best for tonight.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, beaver67 said:

Don't think that is going to happen Dreamer24- she pretty much has a dependency for alcohol. But her other qualities outshine her consumption problem 

Yea i agree -- im still wondering about what we talked about tho.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Yea i agree -- im still wondering about what we talked about tho.

me to, and what was being said today. My own feeling is yes to what we talked about earlier, no to the other.

Just now, beaver67 said:

me to, and what was being said today. My own feeling is yes to what we talked about earlier, no to the other.

Im just wondering exactly where she is tho if that's true

Guest beaver67
On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎02 at 6:49 PM, Dreamer24 said:

Im just wondering exactly where she is tho if that's true

with a local "friend" rollerblading, etc

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

with a local "friend" rollerblading, etc

Lol i knew that Beaver haha, but as a part-time job, or full-time..... ya know what i mean?

I know where Rita was watching earlier on her computer tho. I know that for sure. Whether that has anything to do with Elisa -- im not sure. # I think it does for sure. I will find out if it's at that site, because it's my 2nd favorite site.