Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

My baby hanging her panties to dry in the living room before going upstairs. Elisa is such a doll -- i love my girl. Of course she took a bottle upstairs with her. I worry about that part.

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Min baby hengende trusen til tørk i stua før du går ovenpå. Elisa er slik en dukke - Jeg elsker min jente. Selvfølgelig tok hun en flaske oppe med henne. Jeg er bekymret for at en del.

she emptied well the whole bottle tonight

Guys laugh at me if you want -- it's ok. When i say Elisa is my baby or girl -- i dont mean it in a romantic way. With the personality she has -- it's easy to get attached to someone like her. She's beautiful, sexy as hell, funny as can be at times. I worry about how much she drinks. To me she's more than jus another girl on RLC. SHE HAS SO MUCH PROMISE, SO MUCH ABILITY TO DO ALOT OF THINGS, BUT IM AFRAID DRINKING MAY BE A DOWNWFALL for HER.  If any thing happens to her -- it would truly hurt me. Elisa is a precious young girl that i hope and wish the best for -- im jus really concerned for her. Sorry if i sound like a little puss, but i jus care for her a lot -- not necessarlly in a romantic way. -- Sorry guys....

Guest beaver67
18 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

If you are quoting me,  the stats are from all of RLC today

Kenny I took it as a question, and since I have been off most of the day, I will ask you who were the 3 bates ???????

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

She has seemed extra horny today Mikey -- whats up with that hmm?

She has been thinking of me all day long,,but I told her to stay away from Vika,,she will try to rape Rita

• Upvote 3