Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Would love to be holding Elisa in my arms right now -- being ready when she wakes up to show her how much this guy cares. Again guys im jus kidding about the romantic part. That will never happen unfortunately. I do wish it could tho.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Damn right Beaver -- it would be mind-- boggling, but hot. Never can tell before she leaves what could happen. Heard she may get an extension tho on her visa.

yes- I said that earlier today, but have not heard anything yet

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Would love to be holding Elisa in my arms right now -- being ready when she wakes up to show her how much this guy cares. Again guys im jus kidding about the romantic part. That will never happen unfortunately. I do wish it could tho.

Nina and kira make rock our world in a few minutes.

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Its been a long day, let me see. Last was Kamila, Elisa did a no hands bate, and another earlier than that(I didn't see that one)

Blue and her fella got together this morning continuing from waking up from last night actually no covers after a while.

Vanessa and Thomas got together twice no covers today(after she was humiliated at the party)

Masha and Sasha went at it in the living room. I think I'm still missing one other event. but that's four sex 3 bates and partridge in a pear tree

make it 5 fucks nelly & bogdon fucked in the living room- I saw that- thanks Kenny

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

Well my Sunday is done but I wait for the Princess, she may have one more left(doubt it), I will watch NBA Finals in America.

Can never tell what might happen.

Guest beaver67
17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Make it 6,,,,S&H guests are fucking as we speak.

wow- was a record broken for bating and fucking in one day- YIKES hahaha