Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, toolmaker123 said:

Her personality reminds me much of Nora

I like her ok, but she is just too pushy, and tries to be the center of attention at times.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I like her ok, but she is just too pushy, and tries to be the center of attention at times.

like Adele, and Aida

1 minute ago, toolmaker123 said:

AND that huge bra; wtf, get some bandaids for those bee stings

lmao thas funny, and so right. She wants to have big boobs so she gets a huge bra hoping she will grow into them lol.

well trying to b another nora but will never get that far at least nora had sex there and masterbated over the covers and used a toy .nora never zombie bated. I do wish they will bring back the antics like danaya did that was a good start to the apartment after the 2 sweeties left after newyears.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

well trying to b another nora but will never get that far at least nora had sex there and masterbated over the covers and used a toy .nora never zombie bated. I do wish they will bring back the antics like danaya did that was a good start to the apartment after the 2 sweeties left after newyears.

as long as Danaya didn't do her zombie/deadfish bate, and was open about it

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Did Rita leave or is she in the downstairs bathroom? Dont think the laundry room tho.

read up dreamer- she left at 19:23